PDA

View Full Version : wembley travel

prestonpostie
17-05-2014, 02:31 PM
are there any rotherham fans traveling from manchester i have 15 day return tickets , i booked them ages ago just in case we won .

michaeldc
17-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi mate, I'm going down a day early (getting a lift in a car) but planning on getting a train back after the game, what tickets do you have and how much are they?

Might be able to take one off your hands if it suits.

ExeterMiller
17-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Is Manchester further en route? - can people just not use the same ticket if travelling from Rotherham, Donny, Sheff?

Dunno - just putting it out there

(bit of a detour for me)

prestonpostie
17-05-2014, 10:29 PM
yes , if anyone asks you have travelled from manchester. sorry not said the price , 20 quid return

prestonpostie
17-05-2014, 10:32 PM
back on the 20-11 from euston

millyTHEmiller
17-05-2014, 10:34 PM
are there any rotherham fans traveling from manchester i have 15 day return tickets , i booked them ages ago just in case we won .
why would you do that? im not gloating just find it very big headed

prestonpostie
18-05-2014, 05:19 AM
because they were in the sale and were cheap, not big headed at all.

swintondude
18-05-2014, 05:12 PM
prestonpete

Are they reserved seats?

What is the departure and return time?

Which Manchester Station?

I can be reached at info@ddps.biz

millyTHEmiller
18-05-2014, 06:01 PM
because they were in the sale and were cheap, not big headed at all.
hahaha absolute mug

swintondude
18-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Just done some sums, 20 notes return from sheffield to Manchester.

Coach 30 notes

Lots more hassle and time going to manchester.

Therefore tickets would basically have to be free to make it woth anyones while, do you fancy being philanthropic, or just accept you've done over a 100 notes in?

MagyarMiller
18-05-2014, 06:36 PM
prestonpete

Are they reserved seats?

What is the departure and return time?

Which Manchester Station?

I can be reached at info@ddps.biz

Out of interest are you Greater Manchester swintondude or South Yorkshire swintondude?

It doesn't seem clear, but if it's the same route I'm booked on going into Euston, it doesn't go via Yorkshire.
I know he does say it's travel from Manchester, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able just get on at Sheff/Donny and simply say you got on at Manchester.

I'm assuming it was the same Virgin Trains sale I bought mine on at Ai9.5O E/W.

In defence of a lot Preston fans, I also bought my train tickets at the beginning of May before I knew we were there, not because I was big-headed or over-confident but purely because of the cheap price.

Ignore this swinton, just seen your other post which explains it. :)

Methley_Miller
18-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Hi Preston... might be interested in taking 5. With Friends from north west on sat. Drop me a mail, if you still have them. Ricl101@hotmail.co.uk. might be able to sort summat out..