PDA

View Full Version : Spurs heading for third round qualifying?

danegee
17-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Entering at the third round stage would leave Tottenham contending with 19 matches - should they reach the final in Warsaw next May - and a 10-month campaign...that's if Hull win.
Should Tottenham enter a round later, in the play-offs, they would enjoy two weeks more preparation time for the season...that's if the arse win.

So, would you want a Hull win and a long slog or Arse to win and less f-ucking about pre season?

Now, why am I asking that :)

It's been awfully quiet around here this afternoon, and I would like to be able to snap an ironic picture in front of those 'closed for Ar5en1l parade' signs they have stuck up along upper street tomorrow afternoon.

harlow_yid
17-05-2014, 06:01 PM
never want arse to win. be looking to go to those early away games so from my point of view its win win B)

EngNor
18-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Never in a month of Sundays would I want them Squatters to win. Whatever road we have to take, we should look forward to the journey. COYS!

tiger1971
19-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Sorry about that!

Looks like you guys get a bit longer to plan your European trips.

Any travel / booking advice for fans of a first time qualifying for Europe?

The Tigers will take your place in the Third Qualifying Round.

And serious advice on the travel side will be appreciated.

Hull, Yorkshire & England

harlow_yid
19-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Sorry about that!

Looks like you guys get a bit longer to plan your European trips.

Any travel / booking advice for fans of a first time qualifying for Europe?

The Tigers will take your place in the Third Qualifying Round.

And serious advice on the travel side will be appreciated.

Hull, Yorkshire & England

Done number of away games in Europe over the years and it's different every time. Treat it like an away game here in respect to the home fans some friendly some not all depends who your playing where when how important game is etc. stick with rest of hull fans and just have fun while respecting locals and things will be fine.

Enjoying it you deserve it.