PDA

View Full Version : Hull City

bwfcforever
17-05-2014, 06:56 PM
respect !

gutted for the lads , that said was I alone when they went 2 up that they game was still wide open & expected the gunners to crawl it back somehow ..? couldn't get a decent price on arsenal after they went 2 down FFS !! 11/8 At one pint WTF !!

anyway , gutted for the tigers :blue: , wonderful support as usual eh , go as far as saying am a tad jealous of em ...but only for today ;-)

jiltedjohn
17-05-2014, 10:28 PM
respect !

gutted for the lads , that said was I alone when they went 2 up that they game was still wide open & expected the gunners to crawl it back somehow ..? couldn't get a decent price on arsenal after they went 2 down FFS !! 11/8 At one pint WTF !!

anyway , gutted for the tigers :blue: , wonderful support as usual eh , go as far as saying am a tad jealous of em ...but only for today ;-)

****ed two coupons- BAST*RDS

wolves71
18-05-2014, 09:00 PM
respect !

A good cup final, i think Alex Bruce had the header cleared away when Hull were 2-0 up, a bit of a turning point in the game. It's often said in football, 2-0 up is a dangerous score line to have, especially if the opposition pull a goal back. Over the course of the game, Arsenal created more.

dazzyo-villa
20-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Good final, thought hull were superb and really should have made it 3-3 when the keeper flying out n missed the ball.. XD

Sat and watched it all with my lad which was cool as he's really into footie now and that was his first cup final.