PDA

View Full Version : Free drinks next Saturday

kempo
18-05-2014, 07:07 AM
I will be in the downstairs bar at the Cafe des Amis Hanover Place Covent garden next Saturday evening.

Well behaved types only please in this slightly upmarket, great for people watching friendly drinks emporium.

The drinks are on me for any Rotherham supporters..just come over and say hello.

There will be 4 of us and I will be easily identifiable but if anyone wants to stay incognito then I will have a free tab running.

Be there or be square!

Nedstarks_son
18-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Ha ha ha

Very good

shshsh22
18-05-2014, 07:21 AM
I"ll say one thing for you,you"re persistent.All your posts have the same theme,but you keep on banging away.
I"ll be the six foot six skinhead(no tattoos)it will be a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.

kempo
18-05-2014, 07:31 AM
[quote="shshsh22"re persistent.All your posts have the same theme,but you keep on banging away.
I"ll be the six foot six skinhead(no tattoos)it will be a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance.[/quote]

I'm only 5ft 10 so I'm a bit scared..see you there for a drink only...fighting in bars is not my bag.

daveeed
18-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Me and Mrs daveeed were planning on being Covent Garden way sat night, so we may come and say hello

scum_triumphant
18-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Does it sell Stella?

Or Brooklyn lager?

kempo
18-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Does it sell Stella?

Or Brooklyn lager?

Kronenbourg and Becks...each at 3.50 per bottle.

Im off to New York first week of June so will look out for the Brooklyn lager.
I will be visiting Central Park and do hope that I dont find your and the of Mrs Scum to be carved on the bridge...I am of course certain that I wont...but may just check!

scum_triumphant
18-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Does it sell Stella?

Or Brooklyn lager?

Kronenbourg and Becks...each at 3.50 per bottle.

Im off to New York first week of June so will look out for the Brooklyn lager.
I will be visiting Central Park and do hope that I dont find your and the of Mrs Scum to be carved on the bridge...I am of course certain that I wont...but may just check![/quote]

You'll find no graffiti from me. Enjoy your trip and the Brooklyn Lager, which is more of a hoppy beer than a lager.