View Full Version : Who dunnit?

Pages : [1] 2

jiltedjohn
19-05-2014, 09:29 PM
I'm barred from Cambridge Mad XD

wolves71
19-05-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm barred from Cambridge Mad XD

How the hell can you get banned off there? i always thought it was a free for all on there.

jiltedjohn
19-05-2014, 10:24 PM
It's a free for all for the clique, but when you give them a taste of their own medicine they don't like it up them.
I've done nothing to merit a ban, there's no red card only a message when I try to post - Your user account has been disabled on forums for this team!
Please email the site editor for more information.
I won't be losing any sleep over it. :)

alfinyalcabo
19-05-2014, 10:27 PM
You will go and upset the natives JJ.. :D ..is it a red or yellow card? XD

alfinyalcabo
19-05-2014, 10:33 PM
I know you wind them up JJ , but I didn't think they would ban you..

jiltedjohn
19-05-2014, 10:36 PM
There's no card, no 'with deepest sympathy" or that :(
Just a yellow-bellied redneck abusing his powers :blue:

alfinyalcabo
19-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Me and Chalky have asked the question JJ.. must be a mistake i think..

chalky-ncfc
19-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Theres no red card next to your jj,try again in the morning,i dont know why you have been banned as you havent put anything worthy of a red card on there...

jiltedjohn
19-05-2014, 11:15 PM

I don't think it's a mistake, it has deja vu written all over it.

cpw_cpw
20-05-2014, 01:01 AM
maybe he banned you so that rab the gobsheet character can't try and intimidate you anymore.

that's how things work (in their world). you ban the person who is being threatened, not the person receiving the threats!

hope you saved some of the comments btw. some of it was v unpleasant.

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 02:33 AM
you ban the person who is being threatened, not the person receiving the threats!

Thanx for clearing that up mate.

They are a thick lot, they arf at each others non-funny posts and ignore my side splitters.

eg, not a GOOD YEAR for the seal in the tyre, or my one to HiKarate about how my JU_DO lessons improved my bagel making . :blue:
They don't deserve my wit. :(

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 08:17 AM

LOOKS LIKE IT HAS WORKED!
Oh well, they say all good things must come to an end.

Pentridge
20-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Bunch off of moaning ****s.

Pentridge
20-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Also, who are these Clique members you allude to JJ?
You seem very reluctant tos.

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Bunch off of moaning ****s.

No swearing please and NO trolling. :heart:

cpw_cpw
20-05-2014, 01:00 PM
you ban the person who is being threatened, not the person receiving the threats!

Thanx for clearing that up mate.

They are a thick lot, they arf at each others non-funny posts and ignore my side splitters.

eg, not a GOOD YEAR for the seal in the tyre, or my one to HiKarate about how my JU_DO lessons improved my bagel making . :blue:
They don't deserve my wit. :([/quote]

LOL.

it was late - that's my excuse.

(not the person making the threats).

wolves71
20-05-2014, 04:22 PM
It's a free for all for the clique, but when you give them a taste of their own medicine they don't like it up them.
I've done nothing to merit a ban, there's no red card only a message when I try to post - Your user account has been disabled on forums for this team!

Looks like you're back on there then. ;D

alfinyalcabo
20-05-2014, 04:55 PM

Looks like you're back on there then. ;D[/quote]

FFS.. :blue: :blue: :blue: welcome back JJ ...XD XD XD XD

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 05:22 PM
Cheers lads, I felt as though my whole life was slipping away from me yesterday and I sat up all night and cried.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse they let me back on. :(

cpw_cpw
20-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Cheers lads, I felt as though my whole life was slipping away from me yesterday and I sat up all night and cried.

see there's been some back-tracking. not first time and won't be last.

reckon the 'mod' gets reet angry and bans in haste. when she's cooled her boots she has a little rethink.

typical 'bint' (not a quote, boorlad), as they might say.

dazzyo-villa
20-05-2014, 08:36 PM
What? Who stole jjs laptop?

chalky-ncfc
20-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Im not sure that jj got banned,i know that he couldnt log on and thought that he had been banned,but im sure that sometime in the past i have seen the message that jj saw and it disappeared the next day when i logged on...

Ive never heard of anybody getting red carded on CambridgeMad,im not even sure that we have a mod on there...

chalky-ncfc
20-05-2014, 08:50 PM

You love it on there jj...

cpw_cpw
20-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Im not sure that jj got banned,i know that he couldnt log on and thought that he had been banned,but im sure that sometime in the past i have seen the message that jj saw and it disappeared the next day when i logged on...

Ive never heard of anybody getting red carded on CambridgeMad,im not even sure that we have a mod on there...

chalky, it's bleedin' obvious who does the banning on there.

i suspect JJ was banned and then unbanned because the 'mod' doesn't want to get a for himself.

and anyway, he's someone they can try and bully when tazz lad's not around.

big men.

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 09:07 PM

You love it on there jj...[/quote]

It's the campest board around, I find it faf the bitches kissing each others erses. Thon Pents and Kel are comedy gold.

chalky-ncfc
20-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Come on jj...You love the banter on there,i bet that you spend more time on CambridgeMad than any other board...

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Most of the boards are dying, Cambridge Mad was funny for a while but it's a bit repetitive. Thinking of giving up posting on the boards like I did on VE, it's amazing how much of your life you waste blethering p*sh.

cpw_cpw
20-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Come on jj...You love the banter on there,i bet that you spend more time on CambridgeMad than any other board...

there speaks a man whose spirit has been broken by 'the clique' (not a quote!).

bullies sometimes pretend to be your friend, chalky.

chalky-ncfc
20-05-2014, 09:29 PM

i suspect JJ was banned and then unbanned because the 'mod' doesn't want to get a for himself.

big men.[/quote]

I admit that it did get a bit over the top with tazzy and i felt sorry for some of the things that got said to him,but tazzy is no angel when it comes to being finger happy on the keyboard himself...

Im still not sure tha jj got banned,i think that there was a error and it got mistaken for a ban...

Its

chalky-ncfc
20-05-2014, 09:33 PM

bullies sometimes pretend to be your friend, chalky.[/quote]

My spirit certainly has been broken over the past year but it has nothing to do with the Clique or otherwise...

alfinyalcabo
20-05-2014, 09:40 PM

bullies sometimes pretend to be your friend, chalky.[/quote]

My spirit certainly has been broken over the past year but it has nothing to do with the Clique or otherwise...[/quote]

KTF Chalky mate.. Everything good will come to them that wait..B)

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 10:05 PM

big men.[/quote]

I admit that it did get a bit over the top with tazzy and i felt sorry for some of the things that got said to him,but tazzy is no angel when it comes to being finger happy on the keyboard himself...

Im still not sure tha jj got banned,i think that there

chalky-ncfc
20-05-2014, 10:12 PM
I agree that the tazzy episode did get a bit unsavoury...

jiltedjohn
20-05-2014, 11:04 PM

I could log on, I could post on here I just couldn't post on CM???

cpw_cpw
21-05-2014, 02:50 PM
see they're all falling over themselves to give tazz the thumbs up.

guess we won the argument on that one, JJ.

one of many ;)

chalky-ncfc
21-05-2014, 06:54 PM
I cant see anybody falling over themselves to give tazzy the thumbs up,more like the boards going at its usual pace to me,i dont think that you or jj have won anything...

It may have got out of hand a bit with tazzy but as i mentioned before tazzy is no angel when it comes to being a bit of a keyboard warrior,he gave me loads of stick when i first went onto the board and when he didnt have anymore to say he egged on the others...

cpw_cpw
21-05-2014, 07:14 PM
I cant see anybody falling over themselves to give tazzy the thumbs up,more like the boards going at its usual pace to me,i dont think that you or jj have won anything...

It may have got out of hand a bit with tazzy but as i mentioned before tazzy is no angel when it comes to being a bit of a keyboard warrior,he gave me loads of stick when i first went onto the board and when he didnt have anymore to say he egged on the others...

now, chalky lad, we both know that's not correct.

the 'usual pace' was an away day review thread running to 3/4 pages with cam mad's big men feverishly typing up their insults and making snide little digs.

it's not an opinion. the threads are there to read. perhaps you missed them when you were under the doc.

have a read at your leisure.

chalky-ncfc
21-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Going from memory the tazzy abuse went over a several threads and involved abuse about his camera(the lack of)his away trips(how could he afford to pay for them)and his lack of a job,all of this was over a few days and not over weeks or anything...

It got very nasty in parts and i think that in one thread(that got quickly deleted)there was some calling of his family which was totally uncalled for,im not sticking up for the posters on CM and neither am i sticking up for tazzy,its something that got out of hand and should be forgotten about,tazzys back on board now with his away day reviews and im glad for that...

I dont know if anything else went off whilst i was "away" maybe you could enlighten me if there was...

Tazzy has had run ins on other forums due to his "views" and that was one of the reasons that he came back on CM,he even admitted that he went over to somebody in a pub on a match day and confronted them over something that was said on a forum(not CM)so he is not the shrink

jiltedjohn
21-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Banter is one thing abuse is another.
The CLIQUE start off with petty calling like schoolyard bullies, in the hope others join in. Rab (who is no stranger to such sh*t) soon erse licked the clique and won favour, (just look at Kels Jibbering John posts, drunking dole scrounger posts, all mirroring Rabs abuse) I've been accused of a number of things on these boards (libel), but when 'multiple usernames' accuse you of the same thing time and time again, then I've seen innocent posters believe their sh*t and post similar crap.
Frightening that some of the multiple username bullies on these boards actually have access to your private info through mod privileges. :s

BigBadBen
22-05-2014, 12:23 PM
yer geet BOTTER

trickydick
23-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Shut up jilted dole dosser.

Pentridge
23-05-2014, 03:03 PM
What a load of old *******s

moorlad
23-05-2014, 03:38 PM
That thread's back close to the top there on the Cambridge boar cow so anybody that would like to see your total humiliation can have a look. You definitely did try quoting Hamlet, you posted a whole sentence in quotations. Further on you said that it was a phrase in common use in Shakespeare's time, even though it plainly wasn't because that was the first time it was ever written down in any form.

However you refused to back down and made yourself look extremely foolish. That is my last word about it on this board, I used to like this board and posted here quite a bit. I will not any more, knowing it is a board where you are welcomed.

ThisTimeNextYear
23-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Homlords... End of FRED

chalky-ncfc
23-05-2014, 06:11 PM
It been a long,long time since a thread has had 40+ replies on here...

chalky-ncfc
23-05-2014, 06:23 PM

How do we know that jj has not got a job,what has it got to do with people that he has never met if he hasnt,its a bit unfair in todays world where jobs are hard to come by to have a pop at somebody if they are unfortunate enough not to be employed...

It could easily happen to any one of us in todays job climate...

wolves71
23-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Chalky, you're talking too much sense of late, you're not a moderator by any chance? ;D

cpw_cpw
23-05-2014, 06:24 PM
That thread's back close to the top there on the Cambridge boar cow so anybody that would like to see your total humiliation can have a look. You definitely did try quoting Hamlet, you posted a whole sentence in quotations. Further on you said that it was a phrase in common use in Shakespeare's time, even though it plainly wasn't because that was the first time it was ever written down in any form.

However you refused to back down and made yourself look extremely foolish. That is my last word about it on this board, I used to like this board and posted here quite a bit. I will not any more, knowing it is a board where you are welcomed.

something playing on your mind, boor?

the doubt niggling?

usually does when you know you're wrong.

chalky-ncfc
23-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Chalky, you're talking too much sense of late, you're not a moderator by any chance? ;D

Im not a mod but i reckon i should be...

Ohhhh the power...>:) >:)

Its probably best that in not...:blue:

wolves71
23-05-2014, 07:27 PM

Im not a mod but i reckon i should be...

Ohhhh the power...>:) >:)

Its probably best that in not...:blue:[/quote]

Go for it... is there one on here anyway?

Acido
23-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Wolves71, your the same as me (born in 71) but your having a right big Giraffe there arent you... our mate Chalkers the Notts Forest fan as a mod ?? XD

bwfcforever
23-05-2014, 09:58 PM

without knowing WTF is going on here , thats sad news moorlad , you did indeed often pop on here ...sad you no longer will join us everynow & again etc :blue: sounds like someone is mixing a bottle eh :blue:

Acido
23-05-2014, 10:02 PM
If Im honest, Cambs Mad is one board Ive never been/posted on and I dont think I will either from what Ive read about it on here (and on VE).

I have found peoples attitudes towards a 'mod' are very different from when they were just a normal poster. This has a lot to do with having to enforce certain laws.

wolves71
23-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Wolves71, your the same as me (born in 71) but your having a right big Giraffe there arent you... our mate Chalkers the Notts Forest fan as a mod ?? XD

I may have been joking that the Nottingham County fan put himself forward as a mod, but it builds his ego up a bit, power and all that to take onto the Cambridge board ;D

chalky-ncfc
23-05-2014, 10:24 PM

Hello Acido,how are you sir...:)

And its bloody well NOTTS COUNTY as well yo know...;D

chalky-ncfc
23-05-2014, 10:26 PM

without knowing WTF is going on here , thats sad news moorlad , you did indeed often pop on here ...sad you no longer will join us everynow & again etc :blue: sounds like someone is mixing a bottle eh :blue:[/quote]

Its a pity that its all ov

chalky-ncfc
23-05-2014, 10:29 PM

I may have been joking that the Nottingham County fan put himself forward as a mod[/quote]

Oh...:blue:

I was building myself up for the job as well,i would have been RUTHLESS...>:)

Pentridge
25-05-2014, 08:49 PM
If Im honest, Cambs Mad is one board Ive never been/posted on and I dont think I will either from what Ive read about it on here (and on VE).

I have found peoples attitudes towards a 'mod' are very different from when they were just a normal poster. This has a lot to do with having to enforce certain laws.

It's the wittiest, most switched on, genuine bourd on this network. Spunktrumpets are not tolerated though which is possibly why one or two on this FRED have taken umbrage to it.

jiltedjohn
25-05-2014, 09:15 PM

HaHaHa, a bite from the minnow, glad to see the hard ICF lad has come out of retirement, are you going to team up with Tosso and Eck to form a bully clique?

jiltedjohn
25-05-2014, 09:24 PM

It's the wittiest, most switched on, genuine bourd on this network. Spunktrumpets are not tolerated though which is possibly why one or two on this FRED have taken umbrage to it.[/quote]

There's more talent on the dafty round of the the X-factor than on there.

Good to see the WUM's are all looking in as guests.

jiltedjohn
25-05-2014, 09:26 PM

without knowing WTF is going on here , thats sad news moorlad , you did indeed often pop on here ...sad you no longer will join us everynow & again etc :blue: sounds like someone is mixing a bottle eh :blue:[/quote]

I think Moorlad is scared

chalky-ncfc
26-05-2014, 12:14 AM

It's the wittiest, most switched on, genuine bourd on this network. Spunktrumpets are not tolerated though which is possibly why one or two on this FRED have taken umbrage to it.[/quote]

Spunktrumpet is one of the finest words to come from the Cambridge board..XD

jiltedjohn
26-05-2014, 05:36 AM

Spunktrumpet is one of the finest words to come from the Cambridge board..XD[/quote]

Have you ever tried to blow one?

Rab_The_Ger
26-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Jibbering Jockstrap's flapping like a seals fanny flap.

Great viewing.

jiltedjohn
26-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Looks like everyone is on holiday today, funny how they only post when working. :?

Rab_The_Ger
26-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Kipper boy has taken the bait.

Reel them in.

jiltedjohn
26-05-2014, 03:02 PM
There are some sad lonely people on these boards :blue:

dazzyo-villa
26-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Mods can we shut this thread down as it's boring.

wolves71
26-05-2014, 06:25 PM

I'll sort it later ;D

chalky-ncfc
26-05-2014, 06:28 PM
The first sixty plus thread since...Well since the last time that Rab and jj was last on here slagging each other off and you want it shut down...

Hang your hands in shame dazzy...

wolves71
26-05-2014, 06:29 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/f0um9i.png

Sorted ;D

jiltedjohn
26-05-2014, 09:09 PM

Good shout! The footymad posts about ENGLISH football have very few views, EVEN less replies, time to knock this thread on the head. :)

jiltedjohn
27-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Oh dear looks like Kel has pulled the plug on CM AGAIN.

jiltedjohn
28-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Still banned, I wonder if just_joe has been banned too by the coward.

chalky-ncfc
28-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Ive asked the question of why have you been banned on CM jj,but im not even sure who the mod is on there...

If you have been stopped from posting on CM then its seems a little unfair to me as you havent been abusive or anything...

chalky-ncfc
28-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Nevermore reminded me that he couldnt log on to the Carisle board not long ago but it sorted itself out in the end...

Try again later jj...

jiltedjohn
28-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Kel is obsessed with me, obviously he has problems in the real world, he monitors that board all day while claiming to have a job. One of his last posts is using capitals as I did in my earlier posts, he started a jibbering john thread, he backs Tosso's giro gibbering posts, says he won't look lose sleep- just as i said on my post, he is totally ****ed in the head, it's like having a stalker, but hey ho, he's a saddo. FACT. :D

I'm sure he will claim I'm paranoid, WEIRD doesn't do his mentality justice.

chalky-ncfc
28-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Like i said earlier,Nevermore had the same trouble on the Carlisle board a few weeks ago,he thought that he had been banned at the time but it all sorted itself out in the end,just keep trying jj...

jiltedjohn
28-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Still banned, no one gets red carded on there giving the impression anything goes, but the coward just stops others from posting, so he gets his own way, lowest of the low.

jiltedjohn
28-05-2014, 08:25 PM
The coward and his clique like to dish it out but can't take it, would hate to be in the trenches with those yellow bellies.

jiltedjohn
28-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Evidence of how the clique operate and try to bully others. (link) - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111104499)

Rab_The_Ger
29-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Absolutely quality reading this. Brilliant if I must say. Screenshots all over the place. Just like Accy mad all over again.

jiltedjohn
29-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Ah the Accy board where a cowardly mod banned me for no reason, deja vu, your paranoid obsession with me is faf tbf.

Rab_The_Ger
29-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Brilliant. While you're at the bait, let Winnie know I was asking for him. Screenshot this.

jiltedjohn
29-05-2014, 10:45 PM
You're the one that's hooked wee man, maybe EM should ban cowards with multiple usernames, eh...

chalky-ncfc
29-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Are you still banned on CM then jj?...

Ive asked a couple of times who the mod is but i didnt get any replies im afraid...

jiltedjohn
29-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Aye, no reason for it, the mod likes to abuse others but can't take it, needs the clique to back him up, faf.

chalky-ncfc
29-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Its seems very unfair to be banned or whatever just for somebodies personal reasons,you didnt put anything on there that warranted a ban as far as i could see...

I dont blame you for being peeved about it...

jiltedjohn
30-05-2014, 06:54 AM
I've definitely got them rattled.

jiltedjohn
30-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Definitely, their 'taunts' continue by parrot fashioning my posts. Pents has to be the biggest girl of them all, I wonder if he still reads the ***** board now I no longer post on there, obsessed little man.

chalky-ncfc
30-05-2014, 11:20 AM
There was no need to make snide comments as soon as you came on,it was uncalled for...

Cant you email FootyMad and find out whats happening,you should be allowed to go on whatever forum you wish if you have done no wrong...

Pentridge
30-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Definitely, their 'taunts' continue by parrot fashioning my posts. Pents has to be the biggest girl of them all, I wonder if he still reads the ***** board now I no longer post on there, obsessed little man.

I've never read it tbf. I signed up to find out if Chalky was still alive after Alf told us all he was dead.

Pentridge
30-05-2014, 03:13 PM
I think you take all this far to seriously and personal JJ.

It's only a message board after all.

cpw_cpw
30-05-2014, 03:20 PM
I think you take all this far to seriously and personal JJ.

It's only a message board after all.

erm, JJ's not the one taking offence and banning ppl.

your mate is.

have a word with yourself.

it's obvious where the real hissy fits are being thrown.

chalky-ncfc
30-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Why shouldnt jj take it personally,he has been banned from going onto a public forum for no other reason but the mod does not like him,this is totally unfair and is an abuse of their power
Ive no idea who the mod is,it came as a suprise to me that we even had one but to ban somebody for no other reason than somebody just felt like it is wrong...

dazzyo-villa
30-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Bore off will ya ffs

Sorry Chalky to offend you for daring to knock EM most popular thread for years but it's this sort of crap that winds me up about these boards.

:)

chalky-ncfc
30-05-2014, 05:44 PM
My advice is dont read this thread then dazzy.its not as though there are posters on this board queueing up to put a post on here is it,jj has had to come on here to voice his opinion on why hes been banned on CM and for you to ask to put a lock on this thread is astounding...

It will die a natural death when people stop repling on here but until then leave it be...

jiltedjohn
30-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Couldn't give a 4X if I never post on these boards again, but footy mad have a duty to protect posters from abuse and threats , and if those threats are coming from MODS then they should clamp down immediately.
They also have a duty to protect the good of Football Clubs who allow them to use their.

Rab_The_Ger
30-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Great stuff. Now do one.

cpw_cpw
30-05-2014, 08:12 PM
do one?

you've changed your tune. you were calling him out earlier on CM.

something about you threatening to visit violence upon him if i remember rightly.

dazzyo-villa
30-05-2014, 10:24 PM
How strange, I've had a post deleted off this thread around 7 tonight..

Secret mod eh.

Acido
30-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Ok lads seriously, shouldnt we all be told who the mod is here on England mad ?

To be honest this is a sad shade of what it used to be on here, Friday nights for example were ace on here when our old mate Shipley used to be around :(

jiltedjohn
31-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Kel definitely suffers from small man syndrome, plays the big man on CM but in reality is just a coward. At least he has the clique to lick his ass.
As for the mod on here, there were two usernames who were able to delete whole threads after they made an erse of themselves, one of those usernames is still a regular poster on here. :O

wolves71
31-05-2014, 10:57 AM
So i take it no one mods on this forum either? :O

chalky-ncfc
31-05-2014, 11:13 AM
There are so few people that post on here that theres not really much need for a mod tbh..i

Acido is right though,a couple of years EM was a great board with regular posters..

jiltedjohn
31-05-2014, 11:14 AM
The other year a Sheffield Mod came on, did away with the 'classic thread' wiping out hundreds of my posts and relegating me from the poster leader board XD
He then p*ssed off, (I think it may have been Art in disguise :D )

There is a regular poster on here who has 'powers'.

jiltedjohn
31-05-2014, 11:25 AM
I looked on VE earlier, it's dead, I thought with the World Cup approaching that it may have got busier.
Footymad is putting up many threads but most have no replies, some haven't had any views.:blue:

wolves71
31-05-2014, 11:25 AM
At a guess then, the mod on here is one of bwfcforever, dazzyowen or artist? or have it wrong?

jiltedjohn
31-05-2014, 11:29 AM
I'm not saying, as obviously they don't wantd and i can't be 100% sure, but there was just the two of us on here a while back when I pointed something out on one of the threads and the post vanished as if by magic.

wolves71
31-05-2014, 11:30 AM
I'm not saying, as obviously they don't wantd and i can't be 100% sure, but there was just the two of us on here a while back when I pointed something out on one of the threads and the post vanished as if by magic.

I don't expect you to JJ, i'm new to this forum, but i like to know who has the "twitchy finger" as i call it.

jiltedjohn
31-05-2014, 04:12 PM
A warning was sent out last year to the mods by the top brass at Footymad, (see link)
Perhaps the CM meet will be in a courthouse. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=194&fid=100&sty=1&act=1&mid=2112306491)

wolves71
31-05-2014, 06:42 PM
A warning was sent out last year to the mods by the top brass at Footymad, (see link)
Perhaps the CM meet will be in a courthouse.

Only words as far as i can see in the link, takes ages for the owners to reply to anything. Look how long it took to get the forums running something like.

dazzyo-villa
31-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Nah it ain't me Wolves Lad, unless I deleted my own post last night :O

It ain't Bw or Art either so not sure who JJ thinks it is to be honest.

To be honest I can't understand why that post yesterday was deleted, very odd.

As for this secret mod malarkey, it's ridiculous really isn't it?

chalky-ncfc
31-05-2014, 07:11 PM

Well i hope its nearer than The Brook if it is...

wolves71
31-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Nah it ain't me Wolves Lad, unless I deleted my own post last night :O

It ain't Bw or Art either so not sure who JJ thinks it is to be honest.

To be honest I can't understand why that post yesterday was deleted, very odd.

As for this secret mod malarkey, it's ridiculous really isn't it?

I was just trying to work out who it was from regular users of the forum. Whoever it is, i don't see the reason to hide. But like on many forums, it gives them a bit of power behind a screen :blue:

Rab_The_Ger
01-06-2014, 10:06 AM

Go for it you paranoid wreck.

jiltedjohn
01-06-2014, 10:08 AM
I have the screenshots, don't tempt me.

Rab_The_Ger
01-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Aye and don't I know it. Go for it grass.

jiltedjohn
01-06-2014, 10:43 AM
Fair enough, on your head be it, as I said, seriously not good for business or family.

Rab_The_Ger
01-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Family and business will always be ok, quite simply because we don't rely on footymad as a means of outing paranoia. Do what you have to do *******.

jiltedjohn
01-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Enough said.

http://i61.tinypic.com/5ko7yb.jpg

see you in court.

Rab_The_Ger
01-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Looking forward to it numbnut.

Pentridge
01-06-2014, 08:05 PM
This is brilliant.

I wonder what the charge will be?

alfinyalcabo
01-06-2014, 08:24 PM
I come back off my jollies and find you lads having a whale of a time ... Very interesting thread,especially with accymad getting a mention.. Whatever next ..

Burnsy making an appearance ? Haha

chalky-ncfc
01-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Its bad enough as it is on here without that miserble sod Burnsy getting involved as well,leave him alone on VE...

jiltedjohn
03-06-2014, 05:42 AM
"All species of gull are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 and the Wildlife (Northern Ireland) Order 1985".
The court is going to be full.

chalky-ncfc
03-06-2014, 11:24 AM
How are you keeping jj...

chalky-ncfc
03-06-2014, 11:25 AM
He cheeky git legged it as soon as i came on here...:(

jiltedjohn
03-06-2014, 11:37 AM
How are you keeping jj...

I'm doing good Chalks, never been better :D

chalky-ncfc
03-06-2014, 12:58 PM
You got Germany in the sweep on CM,not bad at all...B)

jiltedjohn
03-06-2014, 04:53 PM
You got Germany in the sweep on CM,not bad at all...B)

Cheers

jiltedjohn
05-06-2014, 09:22 PM
I was in a pub called the Cock the other week. :O

jiltedjohn
05-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Sp*nktrumpet road, you couldn't make it up.

chalky-ncfc
05-06-2014, 11:13 PM
You know what jj,i proper laughed when i saw that...XD

Im surprised that none of the others have mentioned it...;)

jiltedjohn
06-06-2014, 08:26 PM
I see the Queens speech mentioned a military ombudsmen to tackle bullying-very interesting.

wolves71
06-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Does it extend to bullying online ;D

jiltedjohn
06-06-2014, 08:41 PM
On line bullying is already a criminal offence.
Something happened this week which may make present things INTERNATIONAL and I don't mean Scotland/England :O

wolves71
06-06-2014, 08:45 PM
On line bullying is already a criminal offence.
Something happened this week which may make present things INTERNATIONAL and I don't mean Scotland/England :O

Tell me more...

Superbia_In_Prodis
07-06-2014, 12:52 AM
well this was an entertaining read , but not nearly as entertaining as mad sirus having a meltdown on jock-mad XD

lescand
07-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Now, let me get this right.
A foreigner starts a thread on the England mad board to complain about getting banned/bullied on the Cambridge mad board?
I have read the full thread and lost 4 minutes of my life that I won’t get back and another two writing this.
(IF) you’re getting bullied, the best thing to do is ignore it (crikey, we were taught this in school, bullies only want attention and if you give it to them they have won, ignore them they get bored and generally go away)
Now, stop your wingeing, get a life away from the computer screen and talk to real people in the real world, you’ll be amazed...

Daz, you are right this IS a boring thread :blue:

jiltedjohn
07-06-2014, 10:35 AM
You read this boring thread from top to bottom :D
You then spend more of your precious time responding :D
You need to get out more you attention seeker.

wolves71
07-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Take the advice of those that say ignore the wind up posts and so called forum bully, don't reply to them. ;D

chalky-ncfc
07-06-2014, 01:04 PM
A foreigner starts a thread on the England mad board to complain about getting banned/bullied on the Cambridge mad board?
I have read the full thread and lost 4 minutes of my life that I won’t get back and another two writing this.
(IF) you’re getting bullied, the best thing to do is ignore it (crikey, we were taught this in school, bullies only want attention and if you give it to them they have won, ignore them they get bored and generally go away)
Now, stop your wingeing, get a life away from the computer screen and talk to real people in the real world, you’ll be amazed...

What a stupid post,the trouble is that you have only read this thread and do not know what happened leading up to the "ban" on CM...

JJ started a tread on here because he knew that it would be read by posters of CM and that turned out to be correct,jj did nothing wrong on CM but he

chalky-ncfc
07-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Take the advice of those that say ignore the wind up posts and so called forum bully, don't reply to them. ;D

Thats the point,he cant reply...XD

wolves71
07-06-2014, 01:21 PM

Thats the point,he cant reply...XD[/quote]

Oh he still can't post on there :O

He should just ignore the forum altogether, unless he gets his kicks from it ;D

cpw_cpw
07-06-2014, 06:33 PM
chalky is the voice of reason.

FACT.

jiltedjohn
07-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Chalky is the voice of reason :heart:

FRIGHTENING :D

jiltedjohn
07-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Chalks, black swans can be found in Dawlish in Devon, I think that's where Rug is from. A few years ago there were a couple on the Tay for a few days, they knew better than to hassle me.

alfinyalcabo
07-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Chalks, black swans can be found in Dawlish in Devon, I think that's where Rug is from. A few years ago there were a couple on the Tay for a few days, they knew better than to hassle me.

thats true JJ,there are some in the park opposite the railway station in Dawlish,i was feeding them two years ago after a game of putting ..B)

jiltedjohn
07-06-2014, 08:03 PM
I went to Dawlish for a day when I was on holiday in Torquay a few years back, lovely part of the country.

jiltedjohn
07-06-2014, 10:02 PM
If you ever approach a swan with goslings then you're goosed.

trickydick
07-06-2014, 11:06 PM
A Minnow you say. Ok Congratulations on that time 4 years ago when i asked you to guess my Hammers mad username. You was correct..If you can remember. Well done. What was it again?

Acido
07-06-2014, 11:23 PM
So the mysterious alter-ego of 'Trickydick' appears again eh. Id love to know who else he is on here, I trusted him here a few seasons ago but I think that was a mistake!!

Seriously though, this thread has turned into a pathetic slag fest now and its a shame because it did touch on an important subject...

Just who is the so called MOD on here and who does decide on bans and deleting posts ? >:(

jiltedjohn
08-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Those who bully, intimidate, threaten and slander on CM have intimated they have MOD powers - we will find out in due course.

alfinyalcabo
08-06-2014, 09:42 AM
A Minnow you say. Ok Congratulations on that time 4 years ago when i asked you to guess my Hammers mad username. You was correct..If you can remember. Well done. What was it again?

If i remember correctly it was "Spunktrumpet". you w@anker Tricky

chalky-ncfc
08-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Seeing trickys on here has reminded me how good EM was when i first came on here...:)

When did it start going downhill?...

Was it when burnsy and winny got a ban?...

chalky-ncfc
08-06-2014, 10:34 AM
How can you find out if a board has a mod or not?...

Can you email anybody to find out or are their I.D.s protected?...

I am going to apply to be the mod on CM and at least then we should know if CM has one or not...

Where do i apply?...

cpw_cpw
08-06-2014, 02:08 PM
chalky, kel is the mod on there. the fact he doesn't want to reveal himself speak volumes.

that rab character is a bit of a one, ain't he?

advising you not to take message boards too seriously and yet JJ posted an old message in which he threatens to shoot him in the head.

probably just banter.

probably.

Rab_The_Ger
08-06-2014, 02:19 PM
You're not very good at this are you cow cow?

Pretty simple really, at the top of the page the"screenshot" could have vanished, but it didn't. Strange that innit anyway oor Tricky will be on later and clear this mess up.

cpw_cpw
08-06-2014, 02:20 PM
you dialing in a bomb threat or was that supposed to make sense?

try again if the latter.

Rab_The_Ger
08-06-2014, 02:36 PM
It really is that simple.

Stick to the feegie park Sambo.

trickydick
08-06-2014, 04:57 PM

If i remember correctly it was "Spunktrumpet". you w@anker Tricky[/quote]..Oh Alfred that is not very nice language is it?. And to think i was the one that un banned you when you were crying when nasty Mr Bru red carded you. Tut Tut Alfred such short memory.

alfinyalcabo
08-06-2014, 08:32 PM

If i remember correctly it was "Spunktrumpet". you w@anker Tricky[/quote]..Oh Alfred that is not very nice language is it?. And to think i was the one that un banned you when you were crying when nasty Mr Bru red carded you. Tut Tut Alfred such short memory.[/quote]

Yes you did... Right,now we know you may be the real decent Tricky :) ,are you going to explain your change of personality to everybody and why make an appearance now? People wondered what happened to you and why you suddenly turned into a ladies pee out of..

alfinyalcabo
08-06-2014, 09:53 PM

If i remember correctly it was "Spunktrumpet". you w@anker Tricky[/quote]..Oh Alfred that is not very nice language is it?. And to think i was the one that un banned you when you were crying when nasty Mr Bru red carded you. Tut Tut Alfred such short memory.[/quote]

Yes you did... Right,now we know you may be the real decent Tricky :) ,are you going to explain your change of personality to everybody and why make an appearance now? People wondered what happened to you and why you suddenly turned into a ladies pee out of..[/quote]

cheers for the 6 points next season in advance Tricky. . XD

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 12:49 AM

ffs - 4 years to get a tick.

If I remember your question I will reply in 2018 :zzz:

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Seeing trickys on here has reminded me how good EM was when i first came on here...:)

When did it start going downhill?...

Was it when burnsy and winny got a ban?...

This board went tits up when Tricksy got the mods job, that's why I take screenshots - just incase the evidence disappears. :D

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Slander will be treated as a 'civil' matter.

http://i61.tinypic.com/a5j0qo.jpg

ThisTimeNextYear
09-06-2014, 12:23 PM

You need to get out more.

Artist
09-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Worst thing you ever did as mod tricky,was let Alfie back on here.

cpw_cpw
09-06-2014, 01:21 PM

You need to get out more.[/quote]

bit rich tbf.

ThisTimeNextYear
09-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Not really cow.

When I start screen shooting stuff get back to me.

alfinyalcabo
09-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Worst thing you ever did as mod tricky,was let Alfie back on here.

XD XD XD @ Arty

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Not really cow.

Serious question TTNY, do you think it is alright for Kel to fabricate a blatant lie saying I was bad mouthing a posters wife who had recently died?

ThisTimeNextYear
09-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Not really cow.

Serious question TTNY, do you think it is alright for Kel to fabricate a blatant lie saying I was bad mouthing a posters wife who had recently died?[/quote]

Couldn't give a flowery **** tbf. You two never seem happy tbh.

dazzyo-villa
09-06-2014, 03:19 PM

What a stupid post,the trouble is that you have only read this thread and do not know what happened leading up to the "ban" on CM...

JJ started a tread on here because he knew that it would be read by posters of CM and that turned ou

Rab_The_Ger
09-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Mention my loss on here again and you will no longer be posting on this network. No screenshots no police you will be out and out banned. Take care.

cpw_cpw
09-06-2014, 04:21 PM
sounds about as idle a threat as your one to put a cap ('22) in his ass.

think you need to grow up, lad.

Rab_The_Ger
09-06-2014, 04:27 PM
Bolt Sambo. It really is that simple.

chalky-ncfc
09-06-2014, 06:54 PM

JJ started a tread on here because he knew that it

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 07:18 PM
This is about the only thread on here anybody reads :D

I put a thread up about the Honduran game and only one poster replied. XD

Acido
09-06-2014, 07:26 PM
BORING :/

Can this board sink any lower than what it has in this thread ?

(and isnt it meant to be a board for 'England' fans only ?)

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 07:32 PM

Another great contribution to this board from a mod.

Rab_The_Ger
09-06-2014, 07:38 PM
This is about the only thread on here anybody reads :D

I put a thread up about the Honduran game and only one poster replied. XD

Do you think this is funny JJ?

More fool you.

chalky-ncfc
09-06-2014, 07:45 PM

Do you only stick to Barnsleys board Acido or do you post on other ones?..

Acido
09-06-2014, 08:20 PM
I post on several other teams boards Chalky (is that relevant though ?).

Lets hand this board over to Jilted and his insane ramblings and slagging matches with just about everybody else :zzz:

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 08:24 PM
What's your clique username?

chalky-ncfc
09-06-2014, 08:33 PM
The point i am making Acido is that you say that this board is for England fans only,so i presume that it would also be wrong to post on other clubs boards that you dont support as well...

wolves71
09-06-2014, 08:37 PM
The point i am making Acido is that you say that this board is for England fans only,so i presume that it would also be wrong to post on other clubs boards that you dont support as well...

We allow Acido on Wolves Mad to post his world cup sticker thread, once every four years though ;D

cpw_cpw
09-06-2014, 08:39 PM
don;t get this rab.

he spent all his time on CM badgering JJ and telling him to do one.

he's done one, but he still isn't happy.

how 'boot he does one.

chalky-ncfc
09-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Ive got nothing against Acido but i just dont understand why people who read a thread the first time and decide that its crap keep coming back onto it to post comments,if i read a crap thread then i don not bother rereading it the next day,i read something else instead...

alfinyalcabo
10-06-2014, 10:19 AM
WHat's that coming over the hill

trickydick
10-06-2014, 11:31 AM
6 points alf ?? Ok good luck with that one Haha, Btw yes i did give my log in details to someone to have a laugh with when i left that mod crap. It was fun thats all. And i aint no grass but a certain poster on this thread used to email me begging to ban Burnsey, Then when i carded him this certain poster was licking his arse on here, You prob guess who i talking about, And no its not jj lol

alfinyalcabo
10-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Burnsy should never have been banned Tricky,he was no worse than the rest of us.. :)

alfinyalcabo
10-06-2014, 12:59 PM
I bet he was from Yawkshire.. ;D

trickydick
10-06-2014, 02:17 PM
I never did ban Burnsey, i yellowed him for a joke and took it back. The "Powers" Above me banned him from the forum, Nothing to do with me, I liked Burnsey, Yes you guessed correct on the Yorkshire man ;D

bwfcforever
10-06-2014, 03:15 PM
this thread is defo a cadidate for the Jeremy Kyle show IMO :blue:

dazzyo-villa
10-06-2014, 03:55 PM
this thread is defo a cadidate for the Jeremy Kyle show IMO :blue:

XD XD Now that's made me smile matey.;)

dazzyo-villa
10-06-2014, 03:56 PM
6 points alf ?? Ok good luck with that one Haha, Btw yes i did give my log in details to someone to have a laugh with when i left that mod crap. It was fun thats all. And i aint no grass but a certain poster on this thread used to email me begging to ban Burnsey, Then when i carded him this certain poster was licking his arse on here, You prob guess who i talking about, And no its not jj lol

Can the real Tricky Trickstar please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

(inserts a waving smiley)

How's tricks pal?

bwfcforever
10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
yeah what you up to tricky ..? alls well & good with you i hope

Artist
10-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Alright tricky...did you ever find your hub caps in penge ?

jiltedjohn
10-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Burnsy should never have been banned Tricky,he was no worse than the rest of us.. :)

Posters were banned for saying what UKIP voters think, and now the education system has stepped in because politicians weren't listening to the people either.

jiltedjohn
10-06-2014, 06:33 PM
XD XD XD

I knew it was JJ, erm, I knew it was Yorkie. XD

donnytyke
10-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Now that Tricky is back on the board I wonder if Charlie brown and mildred will make an appearance ;D

chalky-ncfc
10-06-2014, 07:33 PM
It would be nice to see theirs back on here only if to say that they are OK...:)

jiltedjohn
10-06-2014, 07:56 PM
It would be nice to see theirs back on here only if to say that they are OK...:)

Yes, that would be nice.

bwfcforever
10-06-2014, 08:01 PM
blimmey , I happen to agree !! :-)

wonder what happened to em both ..?

jiltedjohn
10-06-2014, 08:21 PM
This post is attracting guests from far and wide.
I didn't know I was so popular. :heart:

alfinyalcabo
10-06-2014, 08:42 PM
I wonder what happened to Charlie Brown. He could wind that Vile fan Daz up no end.. XD

alfinyalcabo
10-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Hello Donny mate hope you are well and looking forward to div 1 next season .O:)

chalky-ncfc
10-06-2014, 10:33 PM
I wonder what happened to Charlie Brown. He could wind that Vile fan Daz up no end.. XD

It wasnt only dazzy that he wound up,dont get me started on the miners strike "conversations" that i had with him...>:(

Still would like to see him back on here though...:)

lescand
11-06-2014, 06:30 AM

JJ started a tread on here because he knew that it would be read by posters of CM and that turned ou

alfinyalcabo
11-06-2014, 08:21 AM
Burnsy's missing you over on VE Les. :)

chalky-ncfc
11-06-2014, 09:06 AM

JJ started a tread on here because he knew that it woul

chalky-ncfc
11-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Burnsy's missing you over on VE Les. :)

Does burnsey miss me as well Alf?...:heart:

trickydick
11-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Now that Tricky is back on the board I wonder if Charlie brown and mildred will make an appearance ;DI was never Charlie Brown or Mildred, The only false username i created was manlove69 as a joke. Simple as that, :D

jiltedjohn
11-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Looks like a number of users know how to get around bans, they probably know how to set up multiple usernames as well ;D
Might have to pop around my sisters and use her laptop as i'm a poor man and can't afford modern technology of my own. ;D

trickydick
11-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Why don't you just do that then jj

jiltedjohn
11-06-2014, 02:45 PM
There's no point, I've been advised not to [post on CM :O
They're a bunch of bores anyway, they like to dish it out but can't take it back, they ban people and then strut about giving it large saying they've kicked erse, a right weirdo clique.
Anyway as I said in an earlier post, I think I'll be giving Footymad a miss after the World Cup as it's as boring as VE (but strangely addictive). It's amazing how much of my life I've wasted blethering p*sh to erseholes.
(FFS I'm doing it again - nurse).

trickydick
11-06-2014, 02:56 PM
To be fair no one forced you to spend your time on footy mad. It's your choice jj .

cpw_cpw
11-06-2014, 03:13 PM
they ban people and then strut about giving it large saying they've kicked erse, a right weirdo clique.

i've noticed.

scary to think ppl like that can sit on juries. at best they have a tenuous grasp of reality.

trickydick
11-06-2014, 03:48 PM

Yes you did... Right,now we know you may be the real decent Tricky :) ,are you going to explain your change of personality to everybody and why make an appearance now? People wondered what happened to you and why you suddenly turned into a ladies pee out of..[/quote]Alf i just browsed your "fao Burnsy" Post on that ***** site that no one posts

alfinyalcabo
11-06-2014, 04:01 PM

Yes you did... Right,now we know you may be the real decent Tricky :) ,are you going to explain your change of personality to everybody and why make an appearance now? People wondered what happened to you and why you suddenly turned into a ladies pee out of..[/quote]Alf i just browsed your "fao Bu

dazzyo-villa
11-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Well Tricky's not very friendly these days eh?

:blue:

Artist
11-06-2014, 04:38 PM
You're right Daz..he must still be upset about his hub caps.

jiltedjohn
11-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Ask in here, the locals are very knowledgeable.

http://i62.tinypic.com/27xmbnt.jpg

trickydick
11-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Not very friendly?? Now what have i said wrong ?? Luvies :heart:

Artist
11-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Me and Dazzy asked how you're doing last night,and you ignored us.
Don't try and creep now it's to late,me and you are finished.

chalky-ncfc
11-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Message sent les..:)

trickydick
12-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Sorry Art dint mean to ignore you both i din't notice your posts. Don't finish with poor old Tricky XD

jiltedjohn
12-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Do you drink in the Crooked Billet? I heard it's near the Golden Monkey.

jiltedjohn
14-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Anyone know if you can pay the Billet by credit card?

jiltedjohn
16-06-2014, 09:56 PM
I've got the feeling I'm being ignored.:blue:

wolves71
17-06-2014, 09:22 PM
I've got the feeling I'm being ignored.:blue:

Could you repeat that? ;D :P :O

cpw_cpw
17-06-2014, 10:03 PM
i see i am being accused of being a deluded fantasist by that *person on CM who claims he lives in new york and works for the united nations.

boorlad's lapping it up. any port in a storm.

fanny old world.

>;)

chalky-ncfc
17-06-2014, 10:36 PM
There is only a maximum of around 15 posters that go on there,you think that they would welcome new people instead of giving them a hard time...

jiltedjohn
17-06-2014, 10:40 PM
I find it faf when posters who spend their lives on these boards accuse others of being sad loners.

cpw_cpw
17-06-2014, 10:45 PM
I find it faf when posters who spend their lives on these boards accuse others of being sad loners.

think you'll find that the one on there that comes out with the psychological profiling stuff is or has been ill in the past.

might be wrong, but he seems a bit too familiar with mental disturbances and weirdo personality disorders.

something tells me he's been under the doc.

--not you, chalky BTW. :)

chalky-ncfc
17-06-2014, 10:47 PM
If somebody goes onto a public forum and gets enjoyment from chatting with other people then i cant see no problem with it,at least they are joining in with something instead of just being stuck in front of the tv,its people who give abuse to those people for joining in that i dont like much...

chalky-ncfc
17-06-2014, 10:50 PM

think you'll find that the one on there that comes out with the psychological profiling stuff is or has been ill in the past.

might be wrong, but he seems a bit too familiar with mental disturbances and weirdo personality disorders.

something tells me he's been under the doc.

--not you, chalky BTW. :)[/quote]

Thank God for the last line...XD

jiltedjohn
18-06-2014, 11:27 AM
If somebody goes onto a public forum and gets enjoyment from chatting with other people then i cant see no problem with it,at least they are joining in with something instead of just being stuck in front of the tv,its people who give abuse to those people for joining in that i dont like much...

I see you are still sh*t stirring on CM. XD

cpw_cpw
18-06-2014, 01:31 PM

I see you are still sh*t stirring on CM. XD[/quote]

one of them's defo about to go postal.

shall we do a sweep on who'll go first?

chalky-ncfc
18-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Am i missing something here?...

I am not **** stirring on CM at all,i thought that i would stick up for you two because i thought that you both had been hard done by on CM so i thought that i would argue your case for you...

Why do you think that im doing it to **** stir?

I try be polite and courteous on whatever board i post on...

trickydick
18-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Good grief this thread is amazing. :D

alfinyalcabo
18-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Truly wonderfully amazing.. XD XD

alfinyalcabo
18-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Am i missing something here?...

I am not **** stirring on CM at all,i thought that i would stick up for you two because i thought that you both had been hard done by on CM so i thought that i would argue your case for you...

Why do you think that im doing it to **** stir?

I try be polite and courteous on whatever board i post on...

Exactly Chalky,i have never known you to have been anything else other than courteous however much stick you have taken on VE and footymad.. B)

A true gentleman.. And when it comes to musical knowledge you are a mastermind on the subject.. :star:

Think you are wasting your time complaining to the mods though as there doesn't seem to be any apart from Cartel Toeknee on Cartelmad and he's a fully pledged ladies pee out of. :)

Artist
18-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Amazing it ain't.

jiltedjohn
18-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Can't wait to see the advertisers faces when they find out the true facts B)

chalky-ncfc
18-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Thank you Alf,as i said i have always tried to be courteous whichever board i visit...

Why do you think that im **** stirring jj?...

cpw_cpw
19-06-2014, 02:49 PM
another epic FRED dedicated to you on CM, jj.

that boorlad character has to be one of the most deluded individuals ever to have posted on a message board.

interesting insight into the mind of an intellectual midget and a bully though, it has to be said. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=117&fid=71&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111032918&page=1)

cpw_cpw
19-06-2014, 03:04 PM
personal highlight of that FRED has to be how moorlad (wrongly) says we were banned for making threats.

and yet his last post on said FRED suggests we both need a good kicking.

he can;t even follow his own line of thought, never mind anyone else's.

no wonder he's so radge* with the world.

>:)