PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card humming!

RedRouge
20-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Purchased 30 tickets on credit card, credit card is on fire!

Any purchases for more than 30?

millermanic
20-05-2014, 08:09 AM
how did you get 30 pal, i want 12 but the online sytem won't let me, unless i'm missing something.

coolschips
20-05-2014, 08:10 AM
cant beat 30..but i got 20 yesterday ...and 706.00.gbp lighter in the bank account :-(

RedRouge
20-05-2014, 08:16 AM
I registered half the family on the RUFC data base then called See Tickets to advise I wanted all the family sitting together and that I was paying on behalf of all registered.

Advised that online would not support the purchase. They called me back to do the deal. I suspect they checked out the data base before allowing the purchase.

They were very helpful.

Good luck

Heman
20-05-2014, 08:21 AM
I booked 5 using 2 season tickets and it never asked for the other 3 people's details. They are on the database but there is no way they checked.

tony260674
20-05-2014, 08:23 AM
A mate of mine bought 28 and the guys at see tickets sorted it for them to sit together. I called a couple of ours later to try and book 4 as close to them as possible and they couldn't give a toss so I expect they only do it for large groups.

great_fire
20-05-2014, 09:46 AM
You don't have to be on the database any more, anyone can buy tickets.

RedRouge
20-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Hi great_fire

Just seen that on Millers website.

No excuses people, get your orders in :D

stormmiller
20-05-2014, 10:56 AM
I got 18 which was traumatic for the credit card but not as bad as my mate who sorted the train tickets @A?65 a pop think his is on the endangered list lol

coolschips
20-05-2014, 11:05 AM
A mate of mine bought 28 and the guys at see tickets sorted it for them to sit together. I called a couple of ours later to try and book 4 as close to them as possible and they couldn't give a toss so I expect they only do it for large groups.

tony see tickets are using the same on-line service all fans can use ,,they cant see what seats are free ,,i beleive after speaking with the lady yesterday that it might change today when general sales start ,,,thus is why every single block was showing as no tickets ,,coz if the computor cant give you your request in a straight line its says no seats available ...i got really lucky in obtaining 12 in a row and 8 one row back with same seat numbers ,,but hence had to do it in 2 transactions resulting in 2 delivery charges ,,,but hey i was just so happy that i managed to sort i couldnt care less XD XD

michaeldc
20-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Purchased 30 tickets on credit card, credit card is on fire!

Any purchases for more than 30?

I can match that, 30 tickets bought and A?1,350+ on my credit card - yikes! How much did yours come to?

howdydoo
20-05-2014, 09:15 PM

tony see tickets are using the same on-line service all fans can use ,,they cant see what seats are free ,,i beleive after speaking with the lady yesterday that it might change today when general sales start ,,,thus is why every single block was showing as no tickets ,,coz if the computor cant give you your request in a straight line its says no seats available ...i got really lucky in obtaining 12 in a row and 8 one row back with same seat numbers ,,but hence had to do it in 2 transactions resulting in 2 delivery charges ,,,but hey i was just so happy that i managed to sort i couldnt care less XD XD[/quote]

That's complete bollox.

What actu

millyTHEmiller
20-05-2014, 09:20 PM

tony see tickets are using the same on-line service all fans can use ,,they cant see what seats are free ,,i beleive after speaking with the lady yesterday that it might change today when general sales start ,,,thus is why every single block was showing as no tickets ,,coz if the computor cant give you your request in a straight line its says no seats available ...i got really lucky in obtaining 12 in a row and 8 one row back with same seat numbers ,,but hence had to do it in 2 transactions resulting in 2 delivery charges ,,,but hey i was just so happy that i managed to sort i couldnt care less XD XD[/quote]
same as my mate. bought 16 and inst