PDA

View Full Version : Haw Everybody

alfinyalcabo
20-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Hey youse lot,I'm of off up in the Yorkshire dales tomorrow for a couple of weeks ..Am gonna walk the three peaks if youse know what they are.. Penyghent Inglebrough and Whernside.. As youse know im an a old git so im not doing them all at once,maybe one every three days..Im worried that me old knees might not make it though.. If they do i will also do some mountain biking as well of walking ..looking forward to holding all the traffic up in my camper van as well..Its great when all the tossers are blasting their horns at me and trying to kill themselves to overtake me.. I think i will get one of off them there cameras put in windscreen to film them.. sees youse all in June..

Floppy_funbags
20-05-2014, 12:19 PM
I may well be in the Dales me'sen in a couple off of weeks Alf. I'll look out for a six fingered geezer with a 15 yr old Burnley shirt on and you can buy me an pint.

alfinyalcabo
20-05-2014, 12:32 PM
You cant miss me Floppy. i will have my p)ss bag strapped to me.. I will pour youse a pint for nothing if youse want.

deezel
20-05-2014, 12:35 PM
I may well be in the Dales me'sen in a couple off of weeks Alf

he'll of been murdered to death by them strange yorkshire folk by them

there'll just be remnants off of a burnley scarf hangin in a linden tree above an EMPTY rucksack

alfinyalcabo
20-05-2014, 12:57 PM
I of packed me vecro gloves and wellies for a special Yawkshire treat later on in the week..

kel_
20-05-2014, 04:36 PM
What's all this *******s aboot walking? Just gan to the pub ffs ****s sake.

Munch_Magic
20-05-2014, 04:42 PM
There are some proper weird ****ers on here - running up massive hills and reading books for fun?

I enjoy more standing at the bottom of the mountains and enjoying the view from there and watching the film version of a book to avoid having to read it.

Nevermore666
20-05-2014, 05:25 PM
There are some proper weird ****ers on here

Welcome. You fit in.