PDA

View Full Version : Forest are a joke

Oldtimeram
21-05-2014, 10:34 AM
A supporter hands over a A?50 note to the turnstyle operator at the City Ground. He says: "Two please."
The turnstyle operator replies: "Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?"

Q: How can you tell when Forest are losing?
A: It's five past three.

A burglary was recently committed at the City Ground and the entire contents of the trophy room were stolen. The police are looking for a man with a red carpet.

Q: Why do Forest fans plant potatoes round the edge of the pitch at the City Ground?
A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season!

Rumour has it that Stuart Pearce offered to send the Forest squad on an expenses paid holiday to Florida but they said they'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.

A railway company has decided to start sponsoring Forest. The company thinks they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

Stuart Pearce was caught speeding on his way to the City Ground today. When qu

RedBasie
11-06-2014, 08:45 AM
[quote="Oldtimeram"
The turnstyle operator replies: "Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?"

Q: How can you tell when Forest are losing?
A: It's five past three.

A burglary was recently committed at the City Ground and the entire contents of the trophy room were stolen. The police are looking for a man with a red carpet.

Q: Why do Forest fans plant potatoes round the edge of the pitch at the City Ground?
A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season!

Rumour has it that Stuart Pearce offered to send the Forest squad on an expenses paid holiday to Florida but they said they'd rather go to Blackpool so they could see what it's like to ride on an open-top bus.

A railway company has decided to start sponsoring Forest. The company thinks they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

Stuart Pearce was caught speed

Oldtimeram
11-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Oh dear, a notorious tree hugger is trespassing on this Board ;D

Altobelli
11-06-2014, 07:50 PM
It may be a Swindon board RedBasie, but its also a forum which various supporters of different clubs use to post their views, debates and generally have a laugh with each other, I'm sure if you would have read more threads you would have realised this.

Its tongue in cheek and not meant to offend anyone, so I hope you took it that way :)

lazaat
11-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Has Rammy gone too far this time? He has obviously deeply upset a Florist fan...should we Red card him? Hmmmmm...no i think we will give the scoundral another chance XD XD XD

gaz1959
11-06-2014, 10:04 PM
No reds here (where is rehugh?)

I love a bit o banter I do! Love it!

lazaat
11-06-2014, 11:31 PM
That Rammy is definitely a trouble maker >:( It was only a few weeks ago that he was causing trouble with the Burnley boys ;)

Oldtimeram
11-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Naughty boy i am ;D

lazaat
11-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Yes you are a very very bad boy

http://i59.tinypic.com/20cuv.jpg

RedBasie
12-06-2014, 01:45 PM
It may be a Swindon board RedBasie, but its also a forum which various supporters of different clubs use to post their views, debates and generally have a laugh with each other, I'm sure if you would have read more threads you would have realised this.

Its tongue in cheek and not meant to offend anyone, so I hope you took it that way :)

It didn't offend me in the slightest. It's normal fare as far as I'm concerned especially when the sheep are concerned.:heart:

paderbornclaret
12-06-2014, 05:28 PM
When does Pearce take over...now that will be funny. :D

sadlad
12-06-2014, 11:49 PM
I can see Forest heading for the Premiership. :D

Especially now that Matty Fryatt will be linking up with Jamie Paterson B)

Those two along with Danny Fox all made their FL debuts with...

THE SUPER SADDLERS!! :heart:

king_dingle
13-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Danny fox is a useless arrogant knt.

That is all.

Oldtimeram
13-06-2014, 08:22 AM
I can see Forest heading for the Premiership. :D

Especially now that Matty Fryatt will be linking up with Jamie Paterson B)

Those two along with Danny Fox all made their FL debuts with...

THE SUPER SADDLERS!! :heart:

I thought it was Jim Fryatt they had signed?

RedBasie
13-06-2014, 10:44 AM
A few questions posed there.

Stuart Pearce becomes manager officially on July 1st, but being as we just signed two strikers this week he must be working unofficially.He is now at the World Cup working for the media, but I bet he's also sussing out good new players.

Yes Jamie Paterson is a class act, great things are expected of him, thanks.

Danny Fox came to us on loan last season but now has been given a contract.Struggled a bit last season when the side was being battered because of it's injury list but hopefully should be Ok when the sick, lame and lazy return.

Altobelli
13-06-2014, 01:56 PM
I see they have signed Dutch striker Lars Veldwijk from Excelsior also.

As for Pearce I'm not sure about his man management skills yet, only time will tell.

Never rated Fox even when he was with Burnley.