PDA

View Full Version : More from the Sh1tty Ground

Oldtimeram
21-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Arnold the Forest fan is walking his dog one day, when he sees an old lamp. He bends down to pick it up, and starts to rub it to clean it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, "I am the economy-price genie?" I grant but one wish". Arnold thinks for a while, and then says, "Make my dog Wee Billy, win Crufts." The genie looks at Wee Billy and says, "Don't be stupid, look at the thing. It's mangy, it's got fleas, it's got a bit missing from one ear it limps and it smells. I might be a genie, but I'm not a m***cle worker." "All right then," says Arnold, "Make Forest win a match." The genie stops for a moment, then says, "Let's have another look at that dog again.

Q:whats the difference between forest and a teabag?

A:a teabag stays in the cup

The seven dwarves are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the distance a voice shouts out "Forest are good enough to win the European Cup." Snow White says "Well at least Dopey's a

lazaat
21-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Are you sure you are not referring to Poxford?

gaz1959
21-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Not enough expletives to be Poxy **** ****s ****s ****ers Laz

lazaat
12-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Hey Rammy, I'm pleased you didn't revive this thread as that would really upset RedBasie O:)

Oldtimeram
12-06-2014, 09:19 PM
I should have done, shouldn't I ;D

Altobelli
13-06-2014, 02:27 PM
You are nothing more than a stirring Paddy Bastid http://i45.tinypic.com/4v25qv.jpg

RedBasie
14-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Hey Rammy, I'm pleased you didn't revive this thread as that would really upset RedBasie O:)

Did you know that circumventing the swear filter is a very serious offence on his the Derby board and if you ignore warnings you get banned. Is that why you come down here, it's a bit like nipping out for a fag.:P

Oldtimeram
14-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Ah but at least I am not banned from the Derby Board, nor do I post under numerous aliases ;D

P.S. I don't smoke

lazaat
16-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Rammy and RedBasie, i assume you 2 have never met? I know Rammy and he is a thoroughly decent chap as i am sure RedBasie is too? We pride ourselves on this board in having fans from different clubs post on here, we are unique so you 2 shouldn't dislike each other just because of who you support? I bet if you 2 met you would get on ok?

So lets be friends lads and try to overcome your rivalry...rise above it please lads O:) lets encourage fans from all clubs (except Poxford) to join us on here, what do you say lads?

Altobelli
16-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Rammy and RedBasie, i assume you 2 have never met? I know Rammy and he is a thoroughly decent chap as i am sure RedBasie is too? We pride ourselves on this board in having fans from different clubs post on here, we are unique so you 2 shouldn't dislike each other just because of who you support? I bet if you 2 met you would get on ok?

So lets be friends lads and try to overcome your rivalry...rise above it please lads O:) lets encourage fans from all clubs (except Poxford) to join us on here, what do you say lads?

Oxford here Oxford there Oxford every phuckin where da da da da da da da da da...

lazaat
16-06-2014, 08:47 PM

Oxford here Oxford there Oxford every phuckin where da da da da da da da da da...[/quote]

We have really missed your intellectual intelligent posts Mike :(

Altobelli
16-06-2014, 08:49 PM
I'll get my coat then...