southend
leyton orient
qpr
Ath Madrid

all to win plus all games + 2 1/2 goals,

bfcandproud
22-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Good bet !

The odds must be massive on Southend in a game contested between Fleetwood and Burton Albion

I am off down to the bookies ;D

Romanis
22-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Fleetwood
southend
leyton orient
qpr
Ath Madrid

all to win plus all games + 2 1/2 goals,

A message from your friendly bookmakers to the fat plank:

Thanks for kind contributions. We look forward to enjoying more in the World Cup.

Atleti to win? Hahaha. If they win I call you sir for a week. If they lose you call me sir for 3 days? How?

Romanis
22-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Just to clarify: The winner will pose questions to the loser for the duration and he must answer. The loser must reply each answer in this way: Yes Mr Romanis/ Es*** Red Sir. And end with thank you Mr R/ E Sir.

essexred52
22-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Good bet !

The odds must be massive on Southend in a game contested between Fleetwood and Burton Albion

I am off down to the bookies ;D what a plank, why have i put southend in there?, forget southend lol :?

Trickytreesreds
22-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Good bet !

I am off down to the bookies ;D what a plank, why have i put southend in there?, forget southend lol :?[/quote]

Es***, sometimes I worry exactly how brain damaged you are mate.

essexred52
22-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Good bet !

I am off down to the bookies ;D what a plank, why have i put southend in there?, forget southend lol :?[/quote]

Es***, sometimes I worry exactly how brain damaged you are mate.[/quote] its called being married for nearly 10 years >:)