PDA

View Full Version : Jacked in my job today

danegee
21-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Sick of not being respected and today, my birthday, I never got a card or a handshake from the boss. C-unt.
This shows I am not appreciated and proves the lack of respect they have for me. Look at that Roberto Carlos, he got a Bugatti from his boss.

I was just not happy my boss forgot me. I mean even Spurs send me a signed( albeit a copy of the boss's signature) birthday each year and I don't even work for them. I just support them.

I mean, it's not that I wanted a Bugatti, a handshake would have sufficed.
A cake even, but they'd probably have forgotten how many candles to put on it.
Guarantee I get my card in the post tomorrow!

davee59
21-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Sick of not being respected and today, my birthday, I never got a card or a handshake from the boss. C-unt.
This shows I am not appreciated and proves the lack of respect they have for me. Look at that Roberto Carlos, he got a Bugatti from his boss.

I was just not happy my boss forgot me. I mean even Spurs send me a signed( albeit a copy of the boss's signature) birthday each year and I don't even work for them. I just support them.

I think you have been a bit hasty danegee, the card might have got delayed in the post! I believe that Royal Mail might even deliver it on a Sunday these days.
On the other hand if your postie got hold of the card, he may have guessed that there would have probably been a rather large cheque in it!
If to

EngNor
22-05-2014, 05:49 AM

I think you have been a bit hasty danegee, the card might have got delayed in the post! I believe that Royal Mail might even deliver it on a Sunday these days.
On the other hand if your postie got hold of the card, he may have guessed that there would have pro

danegee
22-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Sorry, but maybe I have confused?

Not my birthday yesterday. Just my attempt on satire. As usual, it backfires :(

I take it you haven't heard Yaya Toure's and his agent Dimitri Salek's latest moan?

XD

davee59
22-05-2014, 12:50 PM

I take it you haven't heard Yaya Toure's and his agent Dimitri Salek's latest moan?

XD

But if it wasn't your birthday, why did you jack in your job mate?

EngNor
24-05-2014, 09:03 AM

XD

Completely oblivious to anything football at the moment mate, so I took it as it was. XD

Still, hope you get a Bugatti. ;D :)

DEVONSPUR
26-05-2014, 04:24 PM

XD

Satire is wasted on here as you shd know as is wit, metaphor and hyperbole!
:?

Spammers now reaching for their dictionaries as we speak!
XD

StanleyMatthewsOverr
29-05-2014, 05:41 PM
West Ham fans would never be able to say they've 'jacked in their job'.

Those East End scruffs have never had jobs.