PDA

View Full Version : DFCSS Membership - 5 Pounds

52N4E
22-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Most folk should have received the details in an email today. See link for details. - view external link (www.dee4life.com/)

andersong
22-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Logged on as advised in letter, cannot find ADULT memebrship at A?5 - -can anyone help????

Golfdundee
22-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Same here ??

Bob1962
22-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Same here .

andersong
22-05-2014, 02:15 PM
another bazzup by DFCSS - no sure if I'll renew if its that hard. Come on guys!!

52N4E
22-05-2014, 02:33 PM
I've emailed DFCSS to inform them that there's no way to register.

It states in the email that your membership is not due until June 1st, although it is hoped that they'll have online payments via www.dfctv.co.uk up very shortly.

Keep you updated ..

Golfdundee
22-05-2014, 06:38 PM
I've emailed DFCSS to inform them that there's no way to register.

It states in the email that your membership is not due until June 1st, although it is hoped that they'll have online payments via www.dfctv.co.uk up very shortly.

Keep you updated ..

Cheers

DerryDrummer
22-05-2014, 09:16 PM
another bazzup by DFCSS - no sure if I'll renew if its that hard. Come on guys!!

Hard to blame DFCSS when you never read email correct mate.

Returnofrros
22-05-2014, 09:23 PM

Hard to blame DFCSS when you never read email correct mate.[/quote]

I never read anything fae DFCSS but I blame them for everything, including the shocking state of Ukrainian football and the diabolical situation with junior golf competitions in remote scottish outposts.

andersong
22-05-2014, 10:08 PM
my point really was that why send out an invite/instruction when most recipients cannot act on it till 1 June? between now and then some may forget to do it...it's all about timing and coordination.

52N4E
23-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Received this reply from DFCSS.

[b]We had hoped the web team would have our website updated by now, but with the subscription not coming into force until 1st June they weren't expecting to do it until the end of the month. We hope that it will be up sometime today or tomorrow.

cobracoyne
23-05-2014, 11:23 AM
I've been impressed with DFCSS in the last few months. Keep up the good work. So what if their emails are not perfectly coorindated with their website or whatever. They are volunteers doing their best for the Dee. As long as they are not trying to run the club I'm grateful for their efforts.

Returnofrros
23-05-2014, 11:29 AM
I've been impressed with DFCSS in the last few months. Keep up the good work. So what if their emails are not perfectly coorindated with their website or whatever. They are volunteers doing their best for the Dee. As long as they are not trying to run the club I'm grateful for their efforts.

sorry cobra disagree, don't want them involved with club at all.

Any confidence I had in them evaporated last summer.

BCram
23-05-2014, 01:04 PM

Any confidence I had in them evaporated last summer.[/quote]

Think they are different from last summer and working to a different agenda, now. I'm giving them a positive.

DerryDrummer
23-05-2014, 02:20 PM

Silly response.

You lost confidence in a different group of people.

Do you have no confidence in Hartley because of Jim Duffy?

Returnofrros
23-05-2014, 04:01 PM

Silly response.

You lost confidence in a different group of people.

Do you have no confidence in Hartley because of Jim Duffy?[/quote]

DFCSS proved themselves to be corrupt and i don't care who is involved now that organisation will always arouse suspicion with me.

tallpault
23-05-2014, 04:01 PM
There is a lot off work being behind the scenes to improve things and DFCSS are included in that in my book.
DFCTV new website is far more user friendly and slicker and were not having the constant horror stories coming out off Dens.
Was saying to a mate today how far we have came from the shambles off last summer.
Things take time and i have no doubt we are heading in the right direction but there is always got to be a responsibility with those calling the shots, what we have been through and not get ourselves in that situation again and if that means guys like Vernon signing for someone else then so be it.

BCram
21-01-2019, 10:48 PM
Hard to blame DFCSS when you never read email correct mate.

I never read anything fae DFCSS but I blame them for everything, including the shocking state of Ukrainian football and the diabolical situation with junior golf competitions in remote scottish outposts.[/QUOTE]

God knows how I found this post of yours Rross but it shows remarkable consistency in your attitudes.

Taintedice
21-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Not wanting to cause any distress to anyone DFCSS-minded but it's hard to believe 10 months after they were forcibly removed from their blazers, they were still taking 50k from the club each year :O

Returnofrros
22-01-2019, 12:19 AM
I never read anything fae DFCSS but I blame them for everything, including the shocking state of Ukrainian football and the diabolical situation with junior golf competitions in remote scottish outposts.

God knows how I found this post of yours Rross but it shows remarkable consistency in your attitudes.[/QUOTE]

Lol.....nothing if not consistent.

I was a bit mair agitated about them back them em slightly ever so slightly more relaxed a boot them now.....but no much.....or it maybe apathy....who knows.

Funny how nothing really changes.

jdfc
22-01-2019, 08:35 AM

God knows how I found this post of yours Rross but it shows remarkable consistency in your attitudes.[/QUOTE]

He’s not for changing, never likes to admit when he’s wrong, but I suppose on DFCSS he’s not wrong

Returnofrros
22-01-2019, 09:57 AM
God knows how I found this post of yours Rross but it shows remarkable consistency in your attitudes.

He’s not for changing, never likes to admit when he’s wrong, but I suppose on DFCSS he’s not wrong[/QUOTE]

Incredible pot kettle.

Militant union man or mild mannered pensioner em guessing Wolfe Smith wud be mair intransigent than me.