PDA

View Full Version : Well what was all the fuss about

Laurie
22-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Neil Adams 3 year deal, and taken nearly two weeks to come to that decision.

All the hot air blowing through Carrow by our board.

Pleased for Neil, and will get my support, but I ask you this, were are board just paying lip service to the supporters.

I just hope there's more to come, he will need help.

philcanary
22-05-2014, 06:49 PM
What an absolute joke

OTBC

Laurie
22-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Having just spent a "happy half hour" on the pink-un and EDP sites, I am amazed at the cretins who post on there, some remarks re Adams appointment defy belief.

This appointment like it or not was made by the board, and therefore no criticism can, or should be made directly at Adams.
There are times when I feel less than proud of our fantastic support.

olano
22-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Delia out !!!

daly
22-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Bryan Gunn as No 2

The tea lady could always stand in for Gunny when he's at weight watchers.
Any manager who plays Elmander up front on his own in the one game when it was **** or bust at Chelsea shows how much he has to learn. Also to put on the most unfit useless loanee in Guitierrez was unbelievable.
Reminds me of the good old days of NCFC when the then Chairman Sir Arthur South gave jobs to the boys from the Labour Party.
Sorry Laurie but this is another cheap way out.
He has no contacts in the game and little experience.
Please tell me its a wind up

olano
22-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Geth Delia out. If the club need to pay here out. Then sell the players go to leage 1 and let the youth them take Norwich back in 3-4 years to the championship. Youst geth Delia out.

Laurie
22-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Expected better Olano, would not be a club if it was not for her, short memory.

Laurie
22-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Geth Delia out. If the club need to pay here out. Then
sell the players go to leage 1 and let the youth them take Norwich back in 3-4 years to the championship. Youst geth Delia out.

So simple, why didn't I think of that.

Idiot.

olano
22-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Yes she have been a blessing for the club in the past. But the board have done everything wrong afther Lambert left.

I want a great future and have lost faith it will hapen under Delia.

Im I a idiot? Well tel it to my face I will be in Norwich for a game ore 2 next season :-)

philcanary
22-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Geth Delia out. If the club need to pay here out. Then
sell the players go to leage 1 and let the youth them take Norwich back in 3-4 years to the championship. Youst geth Delia out.

So simple, why didn't I think of that.

Idiot.[/quote]

No need for that...Olano is A Norwich fan and as so is entitled to express his opinion on here fella.

Clearly you dont agree but don't start calling, we have few enough posting on here now XD

OTBC

olano
22-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Its ok Phil I realy dont care. I know I was a bit hard on Delia and I probably dont know how importent she is for the club now days.

Youst extramly disepointet.

Elmander will probably geth a long time contract now :-)

Samsdad
22-05-2014, 09:03 PM
how long before Culverhouse and Karsa are appointed coaches. Probably tomorrow morning!
The board must have been doing something for the past two weeks!

Laurie
22-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Its ok Phil I realy dont care. I know I was a bit hard on Delia and I probably dont know how importent she is for the club now days.

Youst extramly disepointet.

Elmander will probably geth a long time contract now :-)

Olano, we have had some good chats, like to keep it that way, but that was a Sh*t post, and I do not believe you really think that taking a trip to the 3rd tier would be good, you know it would not.
Agree this selection process was a a bit of a joke, as quite simply Adams may as well been appointed 10 days ago, but with what was available I think we may not have done to bad, at least we will play attacking football,
and you will have a manager who is 100% behind the club.
If you make the trip next season Ill be the first to buy you a pint.

Don't take it to heart, I've called a lot of people worse.

Laurie
22-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Bryan Gunn as No 2

The tea lady could always stand in for Gunny when he's at weight watchers.
Any manager who plays Elmander up front on his own in the one game when it was **** or bust at Chelsea shows how much he has to learn. Also to put on the most unfit useless loanee in Guitierrez was unbelievable.
Reminds me of the good old days of NCFC when the then Chairman Sir Arthur South gave jobs to the boys from the Labour Party.
Sorry Laurie but this is another cheap way out.
He has no contacts in the game and little experience.
Please tell me its a wind up

No contacts in the game, you may well get a bit of a surprise there, or dose that little gem of wisdom come from the same source as Maklys appointment.
FFS give the man a chance, and FFS do not judge him on 5 games, and just for the record who would you have put up front v Chelsea, perm anyone from four, or maybe two up top and get torn to ribbons, truth is there were no real choic

olano
22-05-2014, 10:00 PM
No problam Laurie. I do stand by my post. I have nothing against Adams he is a good Norwich person and I do hope Im wrong. And let me bay the pint :-)

There is many 1000 good managers out there that have been the head manager for clubs for years that would love the opportunity to manage Norwich. When Adams played Elmander in the last game of the season he was telling Ricky and Hooper that they where ****. They will repay Adams for that and ask for a transfer. For me that was a evidence of a manager that dont know personal politics, ore lets call it man management. The board have signed some strange manager over the years, Roder, Gunn, Hougton and Grant. And to now gamble on a manager that have not worked as a head manager before is joust to risky in my opinion.
For my personally its so important with a fresh start that I can live with 1-2 years in leage 1, if that mean a fresh start with a board that dont have the "little Norwich mentality."

Norwich is a great club. A club that

ncfcfan85
22-05-2014, 10:53 PM
I know he loves Norwich but he is not the man for me no experience and we were only marginally better under him than Hughton we won't be going up for a while.

Laurie
23-05-2014, 01:59 PM
I know he loves Norwich but he is not the man for me no experience and we were only marginally better under him than Hughton we won't be going up for a while.

Only marginally better, with Hughtons players, judge Adam's with Adams players, one thing for certain, regardless of division it will be a lot more entertaining.

daly
26-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Laurie

From what I hear Neil Adams was SECOND choice and had Malky made up his mind quicker then he would have been the manager but he kept the BOD waiting hoping for the Celtic job and in the end lost the chance of taking up into DIV ONE

Laurie
27-05-2014, 07:29 AM
If true, we have had a lucky escape.

Benfolds75
04-06-2014, 07:03 PM
What an absolute joke

OTBC
Shades of Bryan Gunn.
Didnt learn from our F ups when we got into trouble.
Still the east anglian derby is BACK!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SIMSY748
07-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Nice to hear from you again Ben long time no hear , bring it on :)