PDA

View Full Version : Russia

essexred52
22-05-2014, 10:36 PM
What can we do against Russia? Russia is far more powerful than what we are so what can we do?, even America are saying nothing on the issues in Ukraine, do we have to fear them or stand up to them?, i doubt if they will go for an other country in europe, what are your feelings on the Ukraine crisis?.

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2014, 08:18 AM
I have no sympathy for the Ukrainians whatsoever.
This is a country which sided with the Nazis during the last war.Fought against the Russians with the Germans and took part in the atrocities inflicted on them.
The Russians took their revenge and the country developed a sympathetic east as a result.
Now the West Ukraine wants out and into Euro land and it's bail outs.
The Eu should keep it's nose out. Ukraine is a satellite country and until it sorts itself out, why should we want it and it's problems in our pockets?
Radical viewpoint yes. But history should not be forgotten and I can see nothing but trouble by interfering in this.

TheKidfromRedBank
28-05-2014, 10:47 AM
I have no sympathy for the Ukrainians whatsoever.
This is a country which sided with the Nazis during the last war.Fought against the Russians with the Germans and took part in the atrocities inflicted on them.
The Russians took their revenge and the country developed a sympathetic east as a result.
Now the West Ukraine wants out and into Euro land and it's bail outs.
The Eu should keep it's nose out. Ukraine is a satellite country and until it sorts itself out, why should we want it and it's problems in our pockets?
Radical viewpoint yes. But history should not be forgotten and I can see nothing but trouble by interfering in this.

Spot On.:)