PDA

View Full Version : Rammy's off to Wembley

lazaat
23-05-2014, 08:08 PM
He's got a ticket and will be at Wembley tomorrow...good luck Rammy, we will be rooting for Derby to join the Clarets next season ;)

gaz1959
23-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Rammy is a true Ram and hope he gets the biggest smile tomorrow ;D

Been a long time coming for The Rams. I grew up with Derby being one of the main top flight clubs

I just have to blot out the image of Dave Mackay

Stan_van_nel
24-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Just to get them in the mood :D ... - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqi9Q9BibKs)

gaz1959
24-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Lovely Jubbly Stan B)

Here's another one for the pot - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4K1530txPM)

Stan_van_nel
24-05-2014, 11:19 AM
I remember that game Gaz, one of the great Play Off Finals.

Here's one from a year later :D ... - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40TM1y33fN8)

gaz1959
24-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Nice one again Stan

Here is one we try to forget bloody hell

This game the Black Cats joined in our Mexican wave but them miserable Foxes couldn't be ****d - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uLd44nVwgs)

Stan_van_nel
24-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Ha! Ossie Ardiles, I'd forgot that he had been Swindon manager.

Any road, Derby are going to have to have their wits about them, Charlie is on the prowl. :O

Stan_van_nel
24-05-2014, 11:35 AM
I'm off for some scran now Gaz.

Be good, and if you can't be good be careful and don't get caught. B)

Si thi.

gaz1959
24-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Ha! Ossie Ardiles, I'd forgot that he had been Swindon manager.

Any road, Derby are going to have to have their wits about them, Charlie is on the prowl. :O

Aye but it depends how Arry plays him. If he puts him up front on his own Derbs will win

TTFN ;D

lazaat
24-05-2014, 06:07 PM
I watched the match on SKY, talk about smash and grab or daylight robbery??? How TF did Derbt lose that? If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped. Football can be very cruel at times.

Oldtimeram
24-05-2014, 08:39 PM
They scored we didn't :blue:

Altobelli
24-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Bloody Gutted for a fellow poster with todays result, the better team with the far superior Manager lost it, and that does not say a lot for Redknapp as I don't rate McClaren all that much.

Listened to the plaudits being heaped on Redknapp after the game and it made me feel like vomiting !

"How does this one feel in all your achievements Harry" WHAT ? WHAT ? WHAT PHUCKING ACHIEVEMENTS ! ?

If you call 1 Promotion and 1 FA Cup and spending Football Clubs money like confetti and bankrupting them along the way achievements then I'd have to agree.

At least the FA got one thing right in NOT giving him the England job, one of the most over rated Managers ever.

Nicked this link off another board, makes good reading and tells it how it is. - view external link (http://bornoffside.net/2013/04/exposing-the-myth-of-harry-redknapp/)

Oldtimeram
24-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Really quite p1ssed off we lost the way we did

claw84
25-05-2014, 09:55 AM
By rights you should have won, the best team lost.

But I understand you helped with the Green Mans profits. ;D

Oldtimeram
25-05-2014, 10:20 AM
The owners of The Green Man are few quid richer by my donations to them yesterday

Oldtimeram
26-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Over it now. Distant memory.

Onwards and upwards and looking forward to hammering the league next season. We just need to keep the nucleus of the team and improve our defence and we should have a good chance of automatic promotion next year.

I think we were probably not quite ready to go up, so it may be a blessing in disguise. I believe QPR will come straight back down based upon their showing at Wembley

lazaat
09-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Are you over it now Rammy?

Oldtimeram
09-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Over what?

lazaat
09-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Over what?

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

alfinyalcabo
10-06-2014, 10:32 AM
You never really get over/forget defeats in important games that you should have won,especially games that could have given your club 100 million pounds.. i can still remember the clarets semi final fa cup game against Newcastle at Hillsborough (still dont know how we lost that one,well i do but just ignore the fact)and the game against Swindon in the league cup semi finals..A game we should have won easily but the gods were against us and Swindon had all the luck in the world..

Altobelli
10-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Good post Alfin :)

I remember going to Sheffield for that semi-final with Newcastle knowing that we was the best in the Division (a proper Division) after hammering Leeds, the team of the year on their own ground 4-1 a week earlier.

I recall the game well and we just could not get going at all, with MacDonald having a great battle with Colin Waldron and winning with his sheer brutal style.

The other downer from that game was being in the end with the Geordies, not something I appreciated at all.

The Swindon home game I attended, and listened to the 2-1 win in Swindon on audio from the Turf, can remember there was quite a few present listening to the game but cannot remember too much about any of the games itself, I'm sure your memory is still good Alf and that we was all over them in the 3 games and Swindon were VERY VERY LUCKY XD

Another game that springs to mind is when we had Gazza and it was the last game of the season at home to Coventry and we missed out on the playoffs by o

gaz1959
10-06-2014, 04:33 PM
You never really get over/forget defeats in important games that you should have won,especially games that could have given your club 100 million pounds.. i can still remember the clarets semi final fa cup game against Newcastle at Hillsborough (still dont know how we lost that one,well i do but just ignore the fact)and the game against Swindon in the league cup semi finals..A game we should have won easily but the gods were against us and Swindon had all the luck in the world..

>;) >;) >;) >;) >;) >;) >;) >;) >;) We were that lucky that you nicked our players after we thrashed your sorry @rses

>;) ;D

lazaat
11-06-2014, 11:42 PM
I feel really sorry for Mike, he's a very bitter man who just cant get over the whupping we gave Burnley all those years ago! For gods sake Mike get over it and move on with your life and accept the better team won over 3 matches XD XD XD