PDA

View Full Version : SEE TICKETS

daz_ozzie
24-05-2014, 01:05 PM
hi all
I am a new user to this forum so im not sure if a thread as been done already regarding "see tickets" so if it as then please accept my apologies for this post..

anyways not sure if anyone else has had any problem's using see tickets but I ordered mine and paid A?6,50 "special delivery" the meaning of special delivery according to post office is this ""a post office service that delivers letters or parcels faster than usual for an extra payment"" but according to see tickets there meaning is this ""This was not advertised as quicker delivery, this was for guaranteed and secure delivery to ensure that you receive the tickets..:/ :O

to me there are just trying to gain more pennies

so who else as had problems using see tickets

jolly_roger
24-05-2014, 01:25 PM
None at all.

Paid for the secure delivery, seetickets sent an email when they were despatched, gave a tracking number. The tracking number showed that the tickets were due to be delivered next day, which is what happened.

No problems.

bobh1956
24-05-2014, 01:30 PM
If it was special delivery should be next day see Link - view external link (http://www.royalmail.com/personal/uk-delivery/special-delivery)

shiregreenmillers
24-05-2014, 01:35 PM
None at all.

Paid for the secure delivery, seetickets sent an email when they were despatched, gave a tracking number. The tracking number showed that the tickets were due to be delivered next day, which is what happened.

No problems.Then You Were One Of The Lucky Ones jolly :)

daz_ozzie
None at all.

No problems.

same here pal but it was how long it took for them to come..as i know some people are still waiting for theirs from booking them 16th may & paid the special delivery fee - how long did you have to wait

coolschips
im with daz.,,,i got my tickets and thats all that matters ...but paying extra for recorded delivery should mean they arrive the day after u pay for em

see tickets obv just waited and posted in a batch regardless of weather ya paid monday or wednesday ,,we all got em same day (or most;y) thursday for the majority

Heman
24-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Recorded delivery can be worse because if you are not in to sign for them they go back to the post office to be collected.

avondalemiller
24-05-2014, 04:45 PM
special delivery was the same Heman, i had to collect them from the Office in Main St.
I paid extra for the security, not speed.

loyalmiller
24-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Ordered Sunday, dispatched Monday, received Tuesday and just on the regular post service.

No problem..

KIMMYMILLER1975
24-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Well the lass who took my order said to go for standard delivery as they are covered on their own insurance if tickets got lost in the post , so complete waste of ur money .

stevemiller
24-05-2014, 05:13 PM
All this depends on how the delivery was worded and sold online.
If it said simply secure delivery then it means secure delivery.

If it said RM secure delivery then again it only means you get RM secure delivery.

If it was sold as next day delivery then provided you purchase before the cut off time which should be stated, only then do you have next day delivery, for the other wordings, RM t&c's only become relevant on posting.

dennys
24-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Ordered Sunday, dispatched Monday, received Tuesday and just on the regular post service.

No problem..

Ordered Sunday, dispatched Tuesday, never arrived! 'Lost in post' according to seetickets customer helpline.

Original tickets have been cancelled and I've got to collect the replacements tomorrow at Wembley

loyalmiller
24-05-2014, 06:40 PM

No problem..

Ordered Sunday, dispatched Tuesday, never arrived! 'Lost in post' according to seetickets customer helpline.

Original tickets have been cancelled and I've got to collect the replacements tomorrow at Wembley[/quote]

Luck of the draw isn't it? I can only comment on my own circumstance.

jolly_roger
24-05-2014, 06:44 PM

No problem..

Original tickets have been cancelled and I've got to collect the replacements tomorrow at Wembley[/quote]

Well to be fair you can't grumble at that, at least they are doing all they can to get you into the ground. Just don't be surprised if Postman Pat is sat in your seat.

dennys
24-05-2014, 06:47 PM

No problem..

Luck of the draw isn't it? I can only comment on my own circumstance.[/quote]

I'm just hoping there are more people in your position than mine, loyal. Otherwise it's going to be a very long queue!!!!! As long as I am in my seat by 2.59 that is all that matters.