PDA

View Full Version : A Great Season Overall In Scotland

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
25-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Good football, exciting games, twists and turns throughout, cups shared between Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Raith Rovers. Relegation for two of Scotland's bigger clubs. The national team are also improving under Gordon Strachan.

Armageddon is quite good, certainly better than throwing ***dreds of thousands at foreign mercenaries in the supposed boom years.

As long as we keep encouraging the kids to play football the game in Scotland will continue to improve.

lostspirit
26-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Good football, exciting games, twists and turns throughout, cups shared between Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Raith Rovers. Relegation for two of Scotland's bigger clubs. The national team are also improving under Gordon Strachan.

Armageddon is quite good, certainly better than throwing ***dreds of thousands at foreign mercenaries in the supposed boom years.

As long as we keep encouraging the kids to play football the game in Scotland will continue to improve.better than 1978 through to 86? in a period when Scotland had been qualifying for major competitions and the Aberdeen and Utd where winning leagues and cups and flying in Euro Comps ?

ps I agree with you in that the league has been pretty good this season,especially the play offs.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
26-05-2014, 10:42 AM

As long as we keep encouraging the kids to play football the game in Scotland will continue to improve.better than 1978 through to 86? in a period when Scotland had been qualifying for major competitions and the Aberdeen and Utd where winning leagues and cups and flying in Euro Comps ?

ps I agree with you in that the league has been pretty good this season,especially the play offs.[/quote]

No definitely not better but the Scottish game has been at an all time low for around 10 to 15 years. Hopefully we are starting to

gersforme
26-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Its been interesting to see the diddies bring out all their fair weather fans, people who would never have got off their erse withoot a cup final or a shot at glory, quite amazing, some of these people dont know the players, songs or the way to the home stadium in a lot of cases, but on the plus side, aberdeen won something, that might stop their pesky fans moaning for a few months.

Bennachie
26-05-2014, 03:37 PM
XD

Hark at the armchair loyals second biggest serial non-attender, behind the Scone.

>:(

gersforme
26-05-2014, 04:05 PM
XD

Hark at the armchair loyals second biggest serial non-attender, behind the Scone.

>:(

away you and take a phuck to yersel ya social climbing antagonistic ryde, its kvnts like you that are bad for my blood pressure >:(

well, that and the copious booze and smokes, my room looks like a phucking brown cafe :blue: