PDA

View Full Version : Well done Millers

aussieowl
25-05-2014, 08:22 PM
They'll be on a high now & I wouldn't bet against them finishing above us next season...plus that's a nailed on three points we won't be getting at Hillsborough, I miss Barnsley already..;)

mcbrewer
25-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Yup watched the game fairly tense affair and the epitome of a game of 2 halves but fair play to come back from 2 down to win well done !

Vanderkay
26-05-2014, 07:46 AM
yes well done Millers,with living in Rotherham the banter with them will be fun over the next few days.
I am real happy for all the genuine Millers who i know ,but,just wait for the obsession of hatred to come over from the clueless ones,who cannot give a reason for actually hating us.
From a football and personel point of view,well done Millers,you have done your town and football proud over the past two seasons.
That will be 3pts each for away wins next season then lol

PeteWaller
26-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Class,thanks for that. Can't wait to meet you next season. This is our Premiership and we don't underestimate how tough it will be to stay up

braggyowl
26-05-2014, 01:56 PM
:star: :star: :star:

PeteWaller
26-05-2014, 05:13 PM
:star: :star: :star:

Thanks Braggy

sawmiller
26-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Yes, thanks. Much work to do now before mid August, it's a big step up in standards required

mcbrewer
26-05-2014, 11:45 PM
I will state here and now that the myth as to why your stadium isn't full to capacity week in week out is down to Wednesday fans who are from Rovrum or like myself Rawmarsh has been well and truly blown away .
You took 19k to Wemberlee 175 percent of your capacity so when im getting slagged next season that i should be supporting Rovrum ( totally ignoring over 30 years of support for the owls along the way ) think on and get the extra 11k that can find Wembley that cant seemingly find the MFI on a regular basis first

PeteWaller
27-05-2014, 11:29 AM
I will state here and now that the myth as to why your stadium isn't full to capacity week in week out is down to Wednesday fans who are from Rovrum or like myself Rawmarsh has been well and truly blown away .
You took 19k to Wemberlee 175 percent of your capacity so when im getting slagged next season that i should be supporting Rovrum ( totally ignoring over 30 years of support for the owls along the way ) think on and get the extra 11k that can find Wembley that cant seemingly find the MFI on a regular basis first

Good post.

crashbang
30-05-2014, 12:38 PM
If you ever go to the new Wembley , you will probably take more than your average.

mcbrewer
30-05-2014, 10:02 PM
If you ever go to the new Wembley , you will probably take more than your average.Way to miss the point bellend

My post had nothing to with attendances nor was it having a pop at the amount you took to wembley it was having a go at the mouthy bastads who tell me i should support Rovrum because i live in Rawmarsh and its because of the me and Owls Fans who live in Rotherham that you dont sell out every home game .
Taking 19k presumably Rovrum Fans to Wembley nails that lie.
You should maybe ask of the extra 11k Rovrum why they aren't flocking to the MFI week in week out before exhibiting the chips on your shoulders about lifelong Owls such as myself

aussieowl
31-05-2014, 09:26 AM
If you ever go to the new Wembley , you will probably take more than your average.

Really?...I'd always assumed any club would take less fans on a big day out.

braggyowl
31-05-2014, 11:05 AM

We couldn't go to the new Wembley as it was being built at the time we got to the play off final in 2005...So we went, and won, at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff instead...If you ever get to play there you'll probably agree that it's a lovely place to play.

braggyowl
31-05-2014, 11:09 AM
In other words crash...We're sick to fck of some of your fans keep banging on about how we've not played at the new Wembley...Well we couldn't because the fckin thing was only HALF BUILT...

Brilliant day out in Cardiff tho' ;)

vespabri
31-05-2014, 04:01 PM
"like"