PDA

View Full Version : share trading halted in BLUES at last

bolt
26-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Birmingham City's parent company Birmingham International Holdings (BIHL) have today announced to the stock exchange a halt to trading in shares ahead of a 'price sensitive' announcement.

Trading was suspended at 0855 HKT (1.55am) ahead of the news which will affect the way the company is run.

It's likely that news of a potential takeover could be announced shortly with the identity of the preferred bidder being released.

BIHL have been going through offers from up to five different groups for nearly a fortnight now.

It is believed the two British-based parties were down the pecking order, although news has still not filtered through regarding the identity.

BIHL are aware of the gravity of the current situation and they know they have to sell.

They have been hopeful of a quick resolution, especially as Panos Pavlakis flew out to Hong Kong from Birmingham to help accelerate the process.

More on this story throughout the day.

eoin17
26-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Hopefully this is a significant development Bolt. Fingers crossed for a much needed piece of good news!

KRO

BrisBlue
26-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Just hoping that if the current experience is anything to go by my hope is we do not end up with further Chinese kind of investment that in reality is just an extention of what we have now,from what we understand the rules involving the Hong Kong exchange have a precise method of such a buyout which can be very limiting for the purchaser initially,so just hold our breath for a while I think.KRO

BlueMog
26-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Have a look at this car. I've totally neglected it for a couple of years, and have sold the brakes. I'm now driving it at high speed toward a cliff edge. How would you like to buy a quarter of it? Please note...I will still be the driver.

Birmingham City FC is being held hostage, only the SAS can help now.

bolt
26-05-2014, 09:10 PM
hi Mog does the 1/4 come with a parachute ,and do we own a major share in the brake shoe company I get your drift :(

bolt
27-05-2014, 11:56 AM
here you go chaps

Further to this, acting chairman Peter Pannu has added: a€œI can confirm that BIHL remains in advanced talks with a British consortium with a very strong North American investment fund.
Read more at ,birmingham-international-holdings-limited-update