PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire United?

KSB17
26-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Just a but of a ramble here, but I think it was great to see so many donny, barnsley and sheff united fans cheering Rotherham on yesterday. It's hard to think of another area in this country where fans of derby clubs cheer another on so ferociously (I was sat in a doncaster pub where guys were blowing the roof off) Best of luck next year guys! :)

martinthemiller1968
26-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Think its because we are not a big team and never pretend to be one we just go about our business and hope for the best. As we know supporting a team especially in the lower leagues there are highs and lows so we just enjoy the highs when they come along.

millertop
26-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Putting the morons aside (we have them aswell), most of yorkhire will be glad we have won and got behind us.

There was some blades and owls at the WEMBLEY yesterday with us and I would like to thank them for their support :star:

northy69
26-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Just a but of a ramble here, but I think it was great to see so many donny, barnsley and sheff united fans cheering Rotherham on yesterday. It's hard to think of another area in this country where fans of derby clubs cheer another on so ferociously (I was sat in a doncaster pub where guys were blowing the roof off) Best of luck next year guys! :)

If you were in a pub in Doncaster, then chances are they were all Wednesday fans. They were probably cheering because in their heads we're 6 easy points next year.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
26-05-2014, 12:34 PM
I always want all local sides to do well and know loads of people who are the same.

It's a shame some folk can't enjoy banter without it getting nasty. I personally love banter, but don't bother with it any more with the folk who can't take it most of the time as it meant to be a laugh. Wish we all could just enjoy a friendly rivalry all the time.