PDA

View Full Version : Drained!!

Hugepugeboznherbie
26-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Is anyone else shattered?,been lucky enough to go to most matches home & away this season and I've kicked every ball,won every header,gone through the fight backs,the late goals and I'm physically drained,I'm ready for a holiday...don't know if anyone else is the same??

stonewaller
26-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Yes mate, i felt shattered after all that too.
Last time i saw you, you were draining Millers pub of their beer, lol.
Were you outside Millers pub until the last train?.

Hugepugeboznherbie
26-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Yes mate, i felt shattered after all that too.
Last time i saw you, you were draining Millers pub of their beer, lol.
Were you outside Millers pub until the last train?.

Hey up stonewaller,it was good to meet you,went over the road for a bit of sight seeing after leaving millers bar...what a day!!,had a few in kings cross after and then back to Rotherham to party!!!,hit the sheets about 3am...certainly know about it now,can't wait for the new season...look after yer sen and hope to meet for a beer or two next season

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
26-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Don't feel as drained as I did last season, but I know what you mean. After last season I didn't even log on here hardly, it was a strange feeling but I knew I needed a total break away from everything football. I used my time wisely and learnt photography, which I now really enjoy.
Going to enjoy the summer again and get out with my camera. :)

Also looking forward to the world cup for some reason, not expecting much though. :D

Redshank
26-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Feel absolutely cream crackered and just didn't want yesterday to end. The journey home took forever but we made up for it in the Masons and then watched the whole thing, pre-match, half time, the lot on TV at home! Finally had to let the day go at around 4am after far too much ale and whisky sours!

That was without doubt the finest day in my 40+ years following the Millers.