PDA

View Full Version : Colleymore

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Out of order Stanley. You are a sports commentator for 5 live. Your comments are very offensive and inaccurate. Apologise NOW!
Either that or they should sack you.
James Whale was sacked for airing his political views and so should you be you muppet. - view external link (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/478323/Former-Liverpool-striker-Stan-Collymore-sparks-Twitter-controversy-with-Falklands-tweet)

essexred52
27-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Out of order Stanley. You are a sports commentator for 5 live. Your comments are very offensive and inaccurate. Apologise NOW!
James Whale was sacked for airing his political views and so should you be you muppet. talksport ya plank

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2014, 11:29 AM
James Whale was sacked for airing his political views and so should you be you muppet. talksport ya plank[/quote]

Bloody hell, I've been pulled up by the ES*** Mystic Mug. :O

essexred52
27-05-2014, 12:38 PM
James Whale was sacked for airing his political views and so should you be you muppet. talksport ya plank[/quote]

Bloody hell, I've been pulled up by the ES*** Mystic Mug. :O[/quote] your lucky its me and not EP oh and its Collymore not colleymore O:)

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2014, 12:48 PM

Bloody hell, I've been pulled up by the ES*** Mystic Mug. :O[/quote] your lucky its me and not EP oh and its Collymore not colleymore O:)[/quote]

I was prepared to give you a moment of glory Barbara, but I'm afraid you've gone too far and need pulling up for trying to be smart.

It's YOU'RE not YOUR
IT'S not ITS
CAPITALS as well.

Now **** off and back to guarding the Channel tunnel. XD XD XD

essexred52
27-05-2014, 01:39 PM

Bloody hell, I've been pulled up by the ES*** Mystic Mug. :O[/quote] your lucky its me and not EP oh and its Collymore not colleymore O:)[/quote]

I was prepared to give you a moment of glory Barbara, but I'm afraid you've gone too far and need pulling up for trying to be smart.

It's YOU'RE not YOUR
IT'S not ITS
CAPITALS as well.

Now **** off and back to guarding the Channel tunnel. XD XD XD[/quote] channel tunnel ? That's Kent ya plank, some people

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2014, 01:45 PM

It's YOU'RE not YOUR
IT'S not ITS
CAPITALS as well.

Now **** off and back to guarding the Channel tunnel. XD XD XD[/quote] ch