PDA

View Full Version : salopian sentinel

moorlad
27-05-2014, 09:05 PM
8.4%, geet ace I am proper hammered, Hereford is ace. There's an pub what sells new gay stuff at all. The beer in hand, I'm happy.

griff
27-05-2014, 09:54 PM
I once saw a muckspreader called a Salopian Slurrybuggy. That's probably what supplies what comes out off of the lager tap

chalky-ncfc
27-05-2014, 10:30 PM
8.4%, geet ace I am proper hammered, Hereford is ace. There's an pub what sells new gay stuff at all. The beer in hand, I'm happy.

You are in a pub that sells new gay stuff?...

Are there many pubs down there that sells second hand gay stuff?...

Munch_Magic
27-05-2014, 10:33 PM
8.4 would cane me after two pints.

I like to stick to the 5's, 3.8's to start with if it's a long haul day.

MENTALIST

Munch_Magic
27-05-2014, 10:43 PM

Are there many pubs down there that sells second hand gay stuff?...[/quote]

Massive arfs.

Maybe you could grab some of that that gay paraphernalia that Moorlad is peddling Chalky and we could stick it up Maka Pakas arse later in our favourite bit of the woods.

Pentridge
27-05-2014, 10:51 PM

A couple off of mates were in an rough part off of Bristol and went for an pint in an pub that also housed an shop that sold S&M type stuff. Slightly unusual for an boozer tbf.

chalky-ncfc
27-05-2014, 11:01 PM

Massive arfs.

Maybe you could grab some of that that gay paraphernalia that Moorlad is peddling Chalky and we could stick it up Maka Pakas arse later in our favourite bit of the woods.[/quote]

Ive just googled Maka Pakas and from what i can see there is nowhere to insert Moorlads holiday souvenirs anyway...

Munch_Magic
27-05-2014, 11:05 PM
A lad down the pub told me he once moved to Scarborough and set up a *** shop with his missus, said it was a disaster as his pals in the pub were all 'that sounds great' but never visited the shop and he went bust.

chalky-ncfc
27-05-2014, 11:10 PM
I wouldnt have the guts to go into a *** shop,the embarrassment would be massive,come to think of it,have they gone the same way as the record shop as *** videos are so easy to obtain nowdays?...

Markovitch
27-05-2014, 11:24 PM
The on line business has hit them as well, i er, believe

Munch_Magic
27-05-2014, 11:37 PM
I think the stuff he had was soft core, I oviously asked what he had to sell back then and he said he had loads of girl on girl videos and dildos and the like.

Munch_Magic
27-05-2014, 11:43 PM
He didn't have any under the counter stuff though so I imagine he sat and watched youngsters pushing prams past his shop all day on the road to Iceland.

He was also very critical of the frozen food factory (McCain/Findus whatever) as like Sellafield you only got in if you had family working there.

He made Scarborough sound a depressingly **** place to live.

chalky-ncfc
28-05-2014, 12:34 AM
I love going to Scarborough,i have been many times,but the more you venture out of the tourist spots the more you see that its a bit run down to put it politely...

I now hate going to Skegness due to the amount of dubious characters that hang around the top end where the train station is...

Munch_Magic
28-05-2014, 12:41 AM
East coast has always been a bit rubbish really though hasn't it, North Sea and that.

Need the south coast, Cornwall for clean beaches.

chalky-ncfc
28-05-2014, 12:47 AM
When i was in my youth we only got taken to the east coast for our holidays,the weather was awful and the sea was grey and miles out,then one year we went to Cornwall and i couldnt believe how beautiful it was with its blue/green sea,i might go down for a long weekend sometime this year...

Floppy_funbags
28-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Everyone in Scarborough is about a hundred and fifty years old and probably stopped bonking* decades agan. He plainly didert do his market research very well.

* 80's WOTD right there.

kel_
28-05-2014, 10:02 AM
I wouldnt have the guts to go into a *** shop,the embarrassment would be massive,come to think of it,have they gone the same way as the record shop as *** videos are so easy to obtain nowdays?...

Razz, who occasionally pops in here, has got an geet dutty video collection I believe. He once told us an story where he were geet chuffed that he found an mucky DVD what somebody had chucked behind an wall only to get home and find he already had it.

Floppy_funbags
28-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Why does anyone need DVD's in this day and age when there's bucketloads off of it online*?

*Erm, so I understand.

kel_
28-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Nee idea, but I now of this nasty image off of razz sat at his computer in that back room.

I may be wrong but I think one off of your readers is charged with hiding said collection from his parents should anything happen to Razz.

AndoverPFC
28-05-2014, 10:24 AM
I thought the Salopian Sentinel was a newspaper.

My mistake, that's Stoke.

Floppy_funbags
28-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Salop - Shropshire.

Stoke - Staffordshire.

iiot.

deezel
28-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Salop - Shropshire.

Stoke - Staffordshire.

iiot.

in defence off of Anders, he is from a faraway place

AndoverPFC
28-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Cheers Deez, I did also know that Salop was indeed Shropshire, my point was that it could be the title of a newspaper.

Markovitch
28-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Isn't Moorlad in Hereford? Isn't that in Herefordshire, not Stoke?

Pentridge
28-05-2014, 08:25 PM
My mate who is an farmer found a two (2) grot DVDs and an empty can off of lager in one off of his freshly ploughed fields last year.

moorlad
29-05-2014, 02:12 PM
I meant nee, not new chalks, drink and predictive text don't mix.

Anyway Wye Valley ales are ace as well, butty Bach being decent and HPA (which I am ofing now) geet good as well.

521buc
29-05-2014, 03:10 PM

That's a super strong beer..

Famous for knocking Newcastle out of the FA cup..

deezel
29-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Anyway Wye Valley ales are ace as well

Are you drinking in the Barrels pub?

I think it's the Wye Valley tap room and i spent a couple of days in there on a long weekend a few* years back...aks if they remember me