PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Rowe

caytonmiller
27-05-2014, 11:02 PM
can someone give me a insight into this lad. not seen him play and was wondering if he can make the jump into championship football!
what style of play does he play with. is he good at reading the play? is his distribution like arni. or a no frills get rid like morgan.
is he strong, good in the air. has pace ect

Play
27-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Not like either of them, more like Mullins. Needs a season on loan at a League Two club.

deMiller
27-05-2014, 11:14 PM
I posted on a Wycombe forum to try and get an idea about the lad and they seemed to think that he was not quick nor slow and that he was very solid at the back and also had a calm head but his distibution was poor and that he often turned to lumping it up field.

millertop
28-05-2014, 07:34 AM
I posted on a Wycombe forum to try and get an idea about the lad and they seemed to think that he was not quick nor slow and that he was very solid at the back and also had a calm head but his distibution was poor and that he often turned to lumping it up field.

Fit in nicely then

mikemiller
28-05-2014, 09:27 AM
I've seen him in a few reserve games - he seemed to read the game well and make some good interceptions...not seen him against a "big bruiser" type centre forward though, the opposition were mainly young kids in those games