PDA

View Full Version : Passport problem

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Got my new passports back and they've got my boys date of birth wrong. Phoned the basturts and they told me to get up to Cowcaddens ASAP and tell customer services what's happened. Anybody ever had this problem and how long can I expect to wait the mawra? :(

budgeover
28-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Got my new passports back and they've got my boys date of birth wrong. Phoned the basturts and they told me to get up to Cowcaddens ASAP and tell customer services what's happened. Anybody ever had this problem and how long can I expect to wait the mawra? :(

I went through to Glasgow to the Passport place and service was second to none and fast :)

Hopefully the same for you AJ B)

rumnpepp
28-05-2014, 04:05 PM
My boy had the wrong date on his passport for 4 yrs afore any of us noticed. They'll let you travel if you have to surely it hardly makes him a terrorist. When you traveling?

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:06 PM

I went through to Glasgow to the Passport place and service was second to none and fast :)

Hopefully the same for you AJ B)[/quote]

It's a pain in the hole, Billy. She's had to take an unpaid day off work plus the train fares to get there. >:(

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:07 PM
My boy had the wrong date on his passport for 4 yrs afore any of us noticed. They'll let you travel if you have to surely it hardly makes him a terrorist. When you traveling?

14th June. I don't want to take any chances and want it sorted for peace of mind.

budgeover
28-05-2014, 04:15 PM

Hopefully the same for you AJ B)[/quote]

It's a pain in the hole, Billy. She's had to take an unpaid day off work plus the train fares to get there. >:([/quote]

Yep I can see the seethe I would be no different >:( >:(

rumnpepp
28-05-2014, 04:16 PM
I wouldnae have told them till I got back then done it by post

Sconemeister1314
28-05-2014, 04:20 PM
I was only in Cowcaddens for a couple of hours to get a replacement passport , endid up just going for a pint while instead of waiting .

But that was in November , id imagine it will be busy now .

Takes aboot hawf an hour to get through the Scanning machine.

I`d say just travel with the passport , they cant know its the wrong date .

Mook1
28-05-2014, 04:24 PM
I'd just go with the passport, do they ever check the D.O.B against anything? I've certainly never noticed them do that.

Sconemeister1314
28-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Unless you have already put your sons real DOB in the API , that would be the only time they might look twice at it .

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:29 PM
She might take me for a wee willie winkie and a pint while we're waiting so it might not be all bad. >:)

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Just googled that hotel, Scone. It's a feckin beast. :O

Will I be near that?

Sconemeister1314
28-05-2014, 04:39 PM

Will I be near that?

Naw you are the opposite end , you are a 5 minute walk from the Rincon End , heres a web cam view. - view external link (http://ilovebenidorm.net/webcam.asp)

DannyBhoy
28-05-2014, 04:41 PM
She might take me for a wee willie winkie and a pint while we're waiting so it might not be all bad. >:)

Go to the Chinese right next to Lauders, AJ, nd you'll get a cracking meal at a decent price as it's during the day.

You go up the stair to it.

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:46 PM

Go to the Chinese right next to Lauders, AJ, nd you'll get a cracking meal at a decent price as it's during the day.

You go up the stair to it.[/quote]

I'll bend her lug. B)

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:48 PM

Will I be near that?

Naw you are the opposite end , you are a 5 minute walk from the Rincon End , heres a web cam view.[/quote]

Nice one. I've been to Lloret de Mar, Ibiza and the Algarve, but this is my first time in Benidorm. :/

DannyBhoy
28-05-2014, 04:49 PM

Will I be near that?

Naw you are the opposite end , you are a 5 minute walk from the Rincon End , heres a web cam view.[/quote]

Nice one. I've been to Lloret de Mar, Ibiza and the Algarve, but this is my first time in Benidorm. :/[/quote]

Where's Benidorm, is it near Bonkadorm?

:s

Sconemeister1314
28-05-2014, 04:52 PM

Will I be near that?

Nice one. I've been to Lloret de Mar, Ibiza and the Algarve, but this is my first time in Benidorm. :/[/quote]

Just avoid the Peamen , you will see them at one point , with a table up and lots of cheering going on , its a con , the ones that win are in on the "trick" , and the pickpockets are always close to them ...just walk past them , manys a mug stopped and thought this is easy money , next thing they are down 50 euro.

And watch out for the Pickpockets , but as you are AI , i doubt you will be wandering about with large sums of cash.

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 04:52 PM

Will I be near that?

Where's Benidorm, is it near Bonkadorm?

:s[/quote]

Once I've had a shag in Benidorm I'll call it Bonkadorm. :D

So it'll still be Benidorm when I get back. :blue:

DannyBhoy
28-05-2014, 04:59 PM

That's why I'm never getting married.

AguyIknow
28-05-2014, 05:12 PM

XD XD XD XD

coalburnsheep
28-05-2014, 05:19 PM

14th June. I don't want to take any chances and want it sorted for peace of mind.[/quote]

its a pity your going on that date i was gonna ask you to my BBQ >:)

rumnpepp
28-05-2014, 05:36 PM

That's why I'm never getting married.[/quote]

That and the fact that you couldne get a nod fae a horse.

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 05:38 PM

14th June. I don't want to take any chances and want it sorted for peace of mind.[/quote]

its a pity your going on that date i was gonna ask you to my BBQ >:)[/quote]

Who the phuck are you? :?

coalburnsheep
28-05-2014, 06:34 PM

its a pity your going on that date i was gonna ask you to my BBQ >:)[/quote]

Who the phuck are you? :?[/quote]

the guy who was gonna ask you to his BBQ

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Next year, min. I'm fully booked this summer. :D

chalky-ncfc
28-05-2014, 06:57 PM

Will I be near that?

Just avoid the Peamen , you will see them at one point , with a table up and lots of cheering going on , its a con , the ones that win are in on the "trick" , and the pickpockets are always close to them ...just walk past them , manys a mug stopped and thought this is easy money , next thing they are down 50 euro.

And watch out for the Pickpockets , but as you are AI , i doubt you will be wandering about with large sums of cash.[/quote]

This is excellent advice,if you see The Peamen w

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 07:27 PM

Will I be near that?

And watch out for the Pickpockets , but as you are AI , i doubt you will be wandering about with large sums of cash.[/quote]

Sconemeister1314
28-05-2014, 07:40 PM

Will I be near that?

And watch out for the Pickpockets , but as you are AI , i doubt you will be wand

CB_1874
28-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Is that the same flip-flops you leathered the ASC wae or are they on display in yer social club. >:)

Sconemeister1314
28-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Is that the same flip-flops you leathered the ASC wae or are they on display in yer social club. >:)

Who told you aboot that , i was wanting that incident at Madrid Beach kept schtum ? :blue: