PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Supporters Association plan action to force change

1875STEVE
28-05-2014, 08:51 PM
>>>>>>>> - view external link (www.hibernian-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hibs_supporters_association_plan_action_to_force_c hange_833786/index.shtml)

Get_it_up_ya
29-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Feckin great!! That's all we need right now :(

News for major changes in the offices and boardroom at East Mains and Easter Road have already been released to the public yet these 'look at me's' want to starve the club, they say they love, of capital.

I'm no lover of Petrie but at the same time I don't hate him as I believe he's in a no win situation, like the vast majority of chairmen out there.

There's always someone who'll stick their head above the parapet and say "I can do better than him/her" when they don't fully understand what it's like to run a football club of the size of Hibs and at the same time keep the books looking good and the bank manager on side, unless of course there is someone lined up who has bottomless pockets though I won't hold my breath on that happening.

Unfortunately I've not got the answer before someone asks if I have and I'm just expressing my view.

At the end of the day no one, and that includes 'The tash', are bigger than the club !

Brian
GG

theoldman
30-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Charlie Reid sayin it how it is the way most fans are feelin we need change and we need Petrie to go and go now most of the support have lost faith in him.
Would Leeanne Dempster be able to do the job without any interferance from Petrie possibly.
meeting outside ER next Saturday 11:30 let do this positively and show the board we have had enough.

It's time to make a stand. ;D - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/27640444?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter)