PDA

View Full Version : Just for once

bassman
29-05-2014, 10:09 PM
could we please have owners not tarred with wide boy brushes , it would seem the latest suitors have some right tasty characters amongst them , i'm all for giving people a chance but ffs someone who was involved with bungs to agents!!!!! Hardly suprising that our esteemed bunch would sell out to a similarly suited and booted clan. Please keep it clean ,keep it straight and build a team we can be proud of

alwayshopeful
30-05-2014, 12:31 AM
I was quite upbeat about what has been happening at BCFC during the past couple of days, Why does today's news give me a sense of Here we go again I just have the feeling that our present bunch of shysters are passing it on to a similar mob.
Season ticket prices announced today, coincidence or what?
I for one will not renew until our situation is a lot clearer. What are these people doing to OUR club FFS.

KRO

viperblue
30-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Greetings from Vancuover,I am globe trotting again
I hope this is good news rather than iffy news.
I can only assume this group have learnt their lessons and
Play it straight, we long suffering supporters could do with a bit
Of down time.
KRO

spionkop
01-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Good God, not another bunch of chancers? What have we done which attracts these kind of rogues?
Meanwhile time passes and we are ill prepared for the new season. Another year of desperate struggle to look forward to. Surely a team carrying the of the Second City has to be an attractive proposition to someone??????

Rg

bolt
01-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Good God, not another bunch of chancers? What have we done which attracts these kind of rogues?
Meanwhile time passes and we are ill prepared for the new season. Another year of desperate struggle to look forward to. Surely a team carrying the of the Second City has to be an attractive proposition to someone??????

Rg

---------

For me Spion this has always been a anomaly the second city in the UK abound with potential and for my money the coombes family is about as near as we got to proper owners in the last 50 years or so. The supporters, the City of Birmingham, even the media deserve better