PDA

View Full Version : Today

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Whats abody up to this fine Saturday?

I've just had four slices of smoked back bacon from the butcher on toasted Kingsmill 50/50 bread with Forces Brigadier Brown Sauce washed down with a large mug of Yorkshire tea with a splash of milk.

Going to have a shower and head through to Dundee with Mrs DeeMo who is buying my season ticket for my birthday B)
I will treat her to a nice meal, not sure where yet and will on arriving home head down to my local for a few pints of Ice Cold Tennents lager and a packet of Awfully Posh Chilli pork scratchings.

After that will watch a bit of TV drinking tinnies of Carling and Heineken

BertrandRussell
31-05-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm going to spend the day slagging off Billy McNeill.

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 10:59 AM
I'm going to spend the day slagging off Billy McNeill. That sounds very boring Bert

My day will be so much better :)

Archiebaird
31-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Is it your birthday today DeeMo?

BertrandRussell
31-05-2014, 11:02 AM
I'm going to spend the day slagging off Billy McNeill. That sounds very boring Bert

My day will be so much better :)[/quote]

It's not boring at all. AJ will be whining like f*ck about it again. XD

Elite_Arab
31-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Lazy day today. Going to watch a bit of junior futba in an hour or two. Couple of pints after it. Then making fajitas tonight followed by some boy racer cruising. :D

Archiebaird
31-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Then making fajitas tonight followed by some boy racer cruising. :D

>:)

http://i60.tinypic.com/j9na82.jpg

DannyBhoy
31-05-2014, 11:07 AM
XD XD XD XD

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Is it your birthday today DeeMo? No Archie, my birthday is June 12th but as we both have the weekend off and it's a nice day we are taking a drive through to Dundee. If I get the season now it's still the early bird price
Mrs DeeMo always buys me a season for my birthday B)

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Lazy day today. Going to watch a bit of junior futba in an hour or two. Couple of pints after it. Then making fajitas tonight followed by some boy racer cruising. :D What kind of car do you have Elite ?

DannyBhoy
31-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Lazy day today. Going to watch a bit of junior futba in an hour or two. Couple of pints after it. Then making fajitas tonight followed by some boy racer cruising. :D

http://i.imgur.com/Ihho7RJ.png

Elite_Arab
31-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Lazy day today. Going to watch a bit of junior futba in an hour or two. Couple of pints after it. Then making fajitas tonight followed by some boy racer cruising. :D What kind of car do you have Elite ?[/quote]

An absolutely rambunctious benchmark setting 1.6 fiesta zetec s :D

WangOneIn
31-05-2014, 11:12 AM

That's quite a nice gesture on many levels. B)

manofsteel
31-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Lazy day today. Going to watch a bit of junior futba in an hour or two. Couple of pints after it. Then making fajitas tonight followed by some boy racer cruising. :D What kind of car do you have Elite ?[/quote]

An absolutely rambunctious benchmark setting 1.6 fiesta zetec s :D[/quote]

I just recently purchased a Focus 1.6 platinum, 06 plate, but absolutly mint, only 18,000 on the dial, got all the gizmos going. Leather etc, But i hate it, i want my old peugot 208 hdi 2ltr back. :-(

WangOneIn
31-05-2014, 11:16 AM
I've had 2 rolls and lorne with fried onions and red sauce. 1 Cup of tea and 1 caramel cake.

I'm trying to work out my plans for the day. Was out catching up with some friends last night in the Merchant City but the hangover doesn't seem too bad.

I'm thinking about a walk over to the West End maybe bout 2ish. Its a scorcher of a day and its times like this I wish I had my own garden.
Other slight issue is I've put on a bit of weight and my T-shirts not fitting as good as they did. :(

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:17 AM

That's quite a nice gesture on many levels. B)[/quote] it is Wang. She can be a very generous and lovely lady and when it comes to my birthday she most certainly is :D :heart:

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:19 AM
I've had 2 rolls and lorne with fried onions and red sauce. 1 Cup of tea and 1 caramel cake.

I'm trying to work out my plans for the day. Was out catching up with some friends last night in the Merchant City but the hangover doesn't seem too bad.

I'm thinking about a walk over to the West End maybe bout 2ish. Its a scorcher of a day and its times like this I wish I had my own garden.
Other slight issue is I've put on a bit of weight and my T-shirts not fitting as good as they did. :( Have you purchased any polo shirts yet mate ?

WangOneIn
31-05-2014, 11:21 AM

That's quite a nice gesture on many levels. B)[/quote] it is Wang. She can be a very generous and lovely lady and when it comes to my birthday she most certainly is :D :heart:[/quote]

Suppose I wasn't thinking so much about the money side and more it being a token of her supportive nature towards your main hobby/interest...not only do you have her blessing to go to the football but she endorses and funds it too...also it''s the birthday present that keeps on giving. :)

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:22 AM

An absolutely rambunctious benchmark setting 1.6 fiesta zetec s :D[/quote] I used to own a Fiesta XR2 mark 2. It was white with green stripes.
Absolute brilliant car. It was like driving a go kart

WangOneIn
31-05-2014, 11:25 AM

Other slight issue is I've put on a bit of weight and my T-shirts not fitting as good as they did. :( Have you purchased any polo shirts yet mate ?[/quote]

Was having a look in TK Maxx yesterday when I was in town working but didn't buy anything.

Funny enough, I've been waiting to lose a bit of weight first. I'm starting a new job but the start date had kept getting put back. It was my intention to go on a mad health and fitness kick when I start it...so I've been having "one last weekend" blow outs for t

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:26 AM

That's quite a nice gesture on many levels. B)[/quote] it is Wang. She can be a very generous and lovely lady and when it comes to my birthday she most certainly is :D :heart:[/quote]

Suppose I wasn't thinking so much about the money side and more it being a token of her supportive nature towards your main hobby/interest...not only do you have her blessing to go to the football but she endorses and funds it too...also it''s the birthday present that keeps on giving. :)[/quote] That is exactly how I think about receiving my season from her Wang B)

rumnpepp
31-05-2014, 11:29 AM
She's buying you a Dundee season ticket? Does she no like you?

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:30 AM

Other slight issue is I've put on a bit of weight and my T-shirts not fitting as good as they did. :( Have you purchased any polo shirts yet mate ?[/quote]

Was having a look in TK Maxx yesterday when I was in town working but didn't buy anything.

Funny enough, I've been waiting to lose a bit of weight first. I'm starting a new job but the start date had kept getting put back. It was my intention to go on a mad health and fitness kick when I start it...so I've

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:31 AM
She's buying you a Dundee season ticket? Does she no like you? :D Sometimes she probably doesn't mate

Mook1
31-05-2014, 11:33 AM

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:35 AM

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.[/quote] Who is your worst enemy Mook ?

521buc
31-05-2014, 11:36 AM
She's buying you a Dundee season ticket? Does she no like you? :D Sometimes she probably doesn't mate[/quote]

Well I think that's a good birthday pressie.

As Dundee are acting quick on the transfer market I also think they will stay up..

Enjoy yer day DeeMo.

Mook1
31-05-2014, 11:36 AM

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.[/quote] Who is your worst enemy Mook ?[/quote]

Me.

DeeMo
31-05-2014, 11:44 AM
She's buying you a Dundee season ticket? Does she no like you? :D Sometimes she probably doesn't mate[/quote]

Well I think that's a good birthday pressie.

As Dundee are acting quick on the transfer market I also think they will stay up..

Enjoy yer day DeeMo.[/quote] Cheers Buc B)