PDA

View Full Version : Bad news. Benfica not interested in RVW, BUT

Laurie
31-05-2014, 02:16 PM
GOOD NEWS
Grimsby make firm offer, 2 buckets of cod, could be their player by Monday.

If true it will be a good deal for us, not so sure about Grimsby.

olano
31-05-2014, 05:26 PM
I think RVW will be the moust importent player we have next season if he stayes.

I think Adams manager carear depends on RVW staying and scoring for fun like ha have done all 3 season before he started to play for C.H and his defencive style.

Jaxon
01-06-2014, 09:36 AM
I agree I think RVW and Hooper will be a different class this season in the championship and to getting us back to prem then they will have confidence and score a shed load and carry this on to the prem IMO I think we need to keep hold of these players and I think Ruddy will stay unless the club decide to sell him we don't need the money

Laurie
01-06-2014, 12:34 PM
I agree I think RVW and Hooper will be a different class this season in the championship and to getting us back to prem then they will have confidence and score a shed load and carry this on to the prem IMO I think we need to keep hold of these players and I think Ruddy will stay unless the club decide to sell him we don't need the money

Ahhh, those wonderful green n yellow glasses.

Olano, a lot will depend on RVW playing when there is no wind, poor little thing.

daly
01-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Olano
You obviously have not seen much of The Winkle, he is temperamental, cannot control a football,, not very fast cannot hustle Centre backs Worst of all he cannot score goals. The most overpaid player this club has ever had at ?44000 a week The worst center foward we have had for years
This league we have dropped into is no different from the Premiership when you take away the top 8 to 10 teams in TP, do you think it's going to be any easier playing the Blackburns, Derby, Wigan, Bolton, Leeds etc than when we played Crystal Palace, WBA Sunderland Stoke etc

olano
01-06-2014, 11:21 PM
I did see all the games on tv exept 2. 1 I whent to London to see the game against C.Palase. But did not see the Cardiff-Norwich game.

If we go back in time and look at the RVW taht was playing in the start of the season then I have faith. Personaly I think RVW is a much bether player then Hooper. He can handle the ball. And he is a natural scorer. He was left with NO confidence this season and some injurues as well. So I will stay with my words. I think he will be extreamly importet IF we are to dream aboute promotion.

Im under no ilusjon it will be a easy season. My prodiction is a 3 plase next season. And a 7 plase the year afther. In other words we will not go up the next 2 years.

But I do hope and dream of RVW taking Norwich to a new premotion.