PDA

View Full Version : Consortium joining forces

maccazone
02-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Its a free for all involving Bluenoses! Blue are ya!! - view external link (http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-bidders-talks-uniting-7205269)

aKROKiwi
03-06-2014, 10:51 PM
It seems like a cruel joke that one of the putative new "money men" has a successful history in garbage collection. Hmmm

BrisBlue
05-06-2014, 01:27 PM
I think its fair to say Kiwi that wherever there's a bit of 'dirt'you'll always find a bit of money,whatever happens its possible we can't be too 'picky' with the clubs predicament as it is as long as any takeover is legal and meets the FA's criteria Hmmmm !

aKROKiwi
05-06-2014, 09:59 PM
I think the last takeover met the FA's criteria... oh dear...

BrisBlue
06-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Hi 'K' Yes the thought of it leaves you with a bit of a dry mouth so to speak,was reading a bit about the AFL and the Essendon drug affair from which I don't believe any decisions have been made in over 18 months and Danks it appears refuses to speak to anyone will anything ever come of it I wonder?

aKROKiwi
07-06-2014, 05:56 AM
Bris the gut feeling down here is that if it had been North Melbourne or Footscray or one of the interstate teams there would have been blood all over the streets by now - an absolute scandal just like the FA's fit and proper person test and World Cups being awarded to Russia and Qatar

BrisBlue
07-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Yes 'K' there's a lot of hidden agenda's out there or sport politic's whatever you can think of to describe it and most sports I guess at some time get tarnished with it,but without doubt for some time I have thought FIFA could be one of the worst as it covers all corners of the World and affects so many people.

How Blatter has survived so long beggars belief and I would in some small way compare his longevity to the likes of the Castro family or Mugabe who now no doubt is more of a figurehead but has been prominent since the 1970's, Blatter is protected because he protects so many himself but one day the can of worms will be opened and the tangled webb will be revealed for all to see and for the good of football I hope it happens sooner rather than later.