PDA

View Full Version : Your New CE

jandm
04-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Tread carefully.
She will hear everything you say but most of the time she just does not listen.
In time she will build up her own empire(we had 124)and will become very selective as to who she WILL listen to.(in our case it was the guys who turned up now and then. not the regular punters.)
She was the driving force behind John Boyle's dream of a Community Club which is slowing running out steam. With JB stepping aside from paying the bills and the idea of a Fans Club fading, we have been in debt for the last few seasons.
Did this influence her decision to leave ?
You have great potential as crowd pullers and will survive but please remember that it was our Manager and players who provided the good results on the park not an administrator.
Much as a Club like mine is in need of the cash the OF generate I look forward to seeing you and your city rivals back in the premier league next season.
Good Luck to you both on and off the park.

theoldman
04-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Jandm cheers for that and if it's how you said it then right now she has walked out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Petrie has nothing but respect for her which is a worry and she certainly believes she can do a job at the club.
[Petries yes woman] we will have to wait and see the tabloids appear to think she worked wonders at your club and from what we hear Butcher wasn't over the moon when she got the post.
Petrie done a lot of great work with the building of the ground and training grond but the team on the park has been pretty dire over the past few seasons.
Don't know if you heard anything but there was a rumour going around Er that dempster was bringing McCall with her, that we didn't believe. Mind you a lot of fans were being informed Butcher was getting the big elbow Friday.

1875STEVE
04-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Cheers JandM for the info.

Thing is Hibs have gone stale.

We need big changes on and off the park, so im willing to give her a chance.

She can't be any worse than what's happening just now.

Big changes are a foot with out club.

As for Motherwell, ive NEVER understood the whole fan ownership thing myself.

I thought it had been working for Well though, then I seen the comments about you needing more cash.

My gripe is that with fan ownership, the club is at the mercy of the fans.

If any fans financial circumstances change, then they may have to stop putting cash in.

A boss in my work pays ?100 a month in to the Hearts fan thing.

He started it at the start of the whole Hearts admin.

Since then he's met a women and is getting married and she's told him they can't afford it anymore so he's cancelling.

I think a much better route is PART fan ownership.