PDA

View Full Version : imbarrassing.

TheKidfromRedBank
04-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Since I had repairs to my hard drive at the weekend, I now for some reason have a spell checker on my Footymad screen. I soon saw how many red lines there are in a typical Tricky post, no wonder he calls himself a red . I wonder if his school books were as bad.

bfcandproud
04-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Since I had repairs to my hard drive at the weekend, I now for some reason have a spell checker on my Footymad screen. I soon saw how many red lines there are in a typical Tricky post, no wonder he calls himself a red . I wonder if his school books were as bad.

The biggest own goal I have ever seen on footmad

"Imbarrassing" XD XD XD

Now that is

What a d1ck XD XD XD

Trickytreesreds
04-06-2014, 02:23 PM

"Imbarrassing" XD XD XD

Now that is

What a d1ck XD XD XD[/quote]

1. Please write to Microsoft Basie. You need a punctuation checker as well.
2. I had school books and not a chalk slate.

Now that's Imbarrissing

TheKidfromRedBank
04-06-2014, 03:01 PM

"Imbarrassing" XD XD XD

Now that is

That comment should be directed at Tricky. The word was gleaned from Tricky's greatest hits and one he keeps repeating, don't you Tricky?XD XD XD XD

Trickytreesreds
04-06-2014, 04:31 PM

"Imbarrassing" XD XD XD

Now that is

That comment should be directed at Tricky. The word was gleaned from Tricky's greatest hits and one he keeps repeating, don't you Tricky?XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Basie, I know you have the IQ of a common garden slug, but it is a deliberate act yer dafty.
It was penned by someone else and has been the butt of jokes for ages.

I think I'm going to start calling you 40W light bulb.

Romanis
05-06-2014, 05:10 PM

Please. Even a 40W bulb is brighter than him.

essexred52
05-06-2014, 07:59 PM

Please. Even a 40W bulb is brighter than him.[/quote] with a dimmer switch :D

Trickytreesreds
05-06-2014, 08:01 PM

Please. Even a 40W bulb is brighter than him.[/quote] with a dimmer switch :D[/quote]

XD XD XD XD

Now that Es*** is your best post in months.
10/10

Sir_Brian_Clough
06-06-2014, 02:37 PM

"Imbarrassing" XD XD XD

Now that is

What a d1ck XD XD XD

Do not try and work around the swear filter. It is there for a reason.

[Warning]