PDA

View Full Version : Bully to be on Pointless..

DorsetGoldandBlack2
05-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Sorry if its been posted before but just seen this..(link Below) - view external link (http://nativemonster.com/lifestyle/tv/wolves-legend-bully-to-appear-on-pointless)

WOODLANDSWOLF
05-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Sorry if its been posted before but just seen this..(link Below)

Don't now much about this having never seen the show. Peter Shilton looks in good shape though.

wolves71
05-06-2014, 03:34 PM
It should be a laugh seeing him on there then. Alexander Armstrong probably won't be able to understand a word Bully comes out with. One to watch before the England v Honduras friendly later.

Yarmouth_WBAFC
05-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Hope he does better than his showing on 'a question of sport' back then...where he answered almost all his questions with 'errrrrrmm...is it errrrm Terry Butcher??

Even a pic of John Barnes he thought was Butcher.

Glad were all not that thick who come from Tipton.

Evewolf65
05-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Hope he does better than his showing on 'a question of sport' back then...where he answered almost all his questions with 'errrrrrmm...is it errrrm Terry Butcher??

Even a pic of John Barnes he thought was Butcher.

Glad were all not that thick who come from Tipton.

You must be pretty bright Yarm you moved out of Tipton!;)

wolves71
07-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Just about to start on BBC1, let 'em have it Bully :blue:

wolves71
07-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Bully and Shilton got a lot further than i thought they would. Got to the last but one round. Bully got a big round of applause for his goalscoring record.

1877wolf
07-06-2014, 08:41 PM
You can almost taste the bitterness in sandwell.

They have dedicated a thread to Steve Bull. I suppose Bully did his country proud in the little time he had which is more than what can be said for other clubs World Cup Legends.
At least Bully scored for his country.

wolves71
07-06-2014, 08:44 PM

They have dedicated a thread to Steve Bull. I suppose Bully did his country proud in the little time he had which is more than what can be said for other clubs World Cup Legends.

Exactly, never turned his back on England, unlike Foster ;D

tony
07-06-2014, 09:08 PM
...Never let them forget Jeff Astle lost us the World Cup (1970)

>;)

Acido
07-06-2014, 10:53 PM
I thought you were talking about Bully & Jim Bowen appearing as a team. They were one of the best partnerships of the 80's :D

Woking88
08-06-2014, 07:53 PM
In case you missed it and want to see it:- - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/nbs2vpq)

Mr.D
08-06-2014, 11:02 PM

Exactly, never turned his back on England, unlike Foster ;D[/quote]apparently I upset 1 or 2 plastics on fb with my comment about Foster not being England's number one. Fair play to the real bennies on my fb for not replying. I never even mentioned the Albion and I'm still accused of an anti Albion status.