PDA

View Full Version : Neil Lennon

Poguemahone
06-06-2014, 06:53 AM
“He was going to be brought in as No 2 when Johann Mjallby left,”

“He came highly recommended, he’s highly thought of. I don’t know if it’s confirmed with Celtic yet, but I know from contacts in the game that he is well respected as a coach.

“We recruited Stefan Johansen from Stromsgodset, so we were aware of his work. It’ll be interesting to see if Ronny gets the job.”

Interesting stuff from Neil who will be missed by a lot of Celtic Fans.

Mjallby resigning and then Neil still doesn't sit right wae me and probably a lot more to it knowing Celtic.

Bennachie
06-06-2014, 07:00 AM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

happytim
06-06-2014, 12:57 PM
there is something very fishy about lenny and mjallby leaving.

lenny saying he needed a new challenge, thats utter pysh, he was well challenged in europe and the domestic cups, and there was ample room for improvement.

just cant understand why lenny wouldnt want tos tick around and win more silverware, then have a challenge when sevco hit the big time. thought he the would want to experience all that.

Wasted_Life
06-06-2014, 01:00 PM
He had to leave this year because if he'd left next year some zoomers would have said that it was because he was scared of facing the might of sevco.

I reckon he thought he had a chance of a gig down south but got it badly wrong.

happytim
06-06-2014, 01:04 PM
anyone who thinks he would be scared to meet the might of sevco should look at lennys old firm record which is actually superior to them in the head to head.

DannyBhoy
06-06-2014, 01:08 PM
He had to leave this year because if he'd left next year some zoomers would have said that it was because he was scared of facing the might of sevco.

I agree. I think what's happened is he's called Lawell's bluff and threatened to leave, and the bold Ped has said on you go. Whatever happened, it was time for Lenny to leave.

Lenny would have been better leaving the season after we got to the last 16, said I've taken Celtic as far as I can, and I'm going to take some time out. He might be waiting to see how things go at Leicester at the start of next season before deciding what to do next.

Wasted_Life
06-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Perception is everything though.

Which is why I think he should have left last year when he was perceived to be a decent manager off the back of one lucky result against Barcelona.

happytim
06-06-2014, 01:11 PM
was that the one lucky result that got celtic an unprecedented 10 points in the champions league group phase.

Yazz
06-06-2014, 01:49 PM
Orange Ronnie it is then ;D

AguyIknow
06-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Orange? He's not a Jimmy Calderwood look-alike is he? :O

XD XD XD XD

Yazz
06-06-2014, 02:27 PM

XD XD XD XD

bloodline

BertrandRussell
06-06-2014, 02:42 PM

XD XD XD XD

What a cutting edge joke.

Poguemahone
06-06-2014, 04:32 PM
I would think there is a lot more to Lennon leaving Celtic than has been reported...he had a meeting to discuss budgets etc with DD (was Lawwell there??) in Dublin and the next day he was no longer Celtic Manager and without a job to go to...no smoke without fire!

DannyBhoy
06-06-2014, 04:36 PM
I would think there is a lot more to Lennon leaving Celtic than has been reported...he had a meeting to discuss budgets etc with DD (was Lawwell there??) in Dublin and the next day he was no longer Celtic Manager and without a job to go to...no smoke without fire!

As I said in Post 6, Pogue, I reckon he's tried to play poker with Lawell and lost.

happytim
06-06-2014, 04:37 PM
he was also talking not long ago about a high player turnaround this summer. if he was intending to go, why would this be an issue for him.

Poguemahone
06-06-2014, 04:40 PM
Aye Danny just read your post and I would think you are bang on...a schoolbhoy error trying to play hardball with Lawwell as their is only ever going to be one winner.

Lennon is really popular with Leicester fans so depending on what happens there next season he might end up there...good stadium now at Leicester.

CB_1874
06-06-2014, 10:34 PM

I agree. I think what's happened is he's called Lawell's bluff and threatened to leave, and the bold Ped has said on you go. Whatever happened, it was time for Lenny to leave.

Lenny would have been better leaving the season after we got to the last 16, said I've taken Celtic as far as I can, and I'm going to take some time out. He might be waiting to see how things go at Leicester at the start of next season before deciding what to do next.[/quote]

It would be very very harsh if Nigel Pearson got the bullet if Leicester have a poor start.

Poguemahone
06-06-2014, 11:01 PM
If Leicester are struggling in The Premiership Pearson will get the bullet...its harsh and absolute madness the way managers get sacked in England but greedy foreign owners panic and want a quick fix which rarely happens.

DannyBhoy
06-06-2014, 11:05 PM
It would be horrendously harsh if he got the bullet, but thems the breaks. I reckon he'll be on MotD next season to keep himself in the limelight, and then see what happens at at Filbert Street.

BertrandRussell
07-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Hopefully he'll get his repulsive teeth fixed if he's going on national telly.

CB_1874
07-06-2014, 09:33 AM
You seem obsessed with the c*nts teeth. :?

ZombieSkelper
07-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Its always teeth or prams these days with woly.

BertrandRussell
07-06-2014, 09:51 AM
There's nothing worse than a horrible set of teeth. He really is a repulsive man and I'd tell him that as long as we had a pram between us.

:D

manofsteel
07-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Wo land, do me a favour and post some of the rotten teeth pics. Not the ones where he is chewing gum or sooking skoal bandits or whatever, the way you hvns and diddies go on he's a cross between Albert Steptoe and Shane Mcgowan, so go on.

BertrandRussell
07-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Everyone knows his teeth are a disgrace, bob. An absolute disgrace.

manofsteel
07-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Everyone knows his teeth are a disgrace, bob. An absolute disgrace.

Postthe pics and convince me, because i,ve been looking and i cant find any.

54FairAndSquare
07-06-2014, 12:56 PM
I think there is something more to come out about the affair. I mean "Affair" ;D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
08-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Keeping his d1ck in his kegs was always a struggle for wee Lenny >:)