PDA

View Full Version : Weekend

bwfcforever
06-06-2014, 04:02 PM
thankfully !!

not much on ( thankfully :-) ) few scoops tommoz & chilling sunday etc , 12hrs shift monday :blue:

have a good weekend all

memyselfani
06-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Cheers BW...DJing at a club ( working mans club that is not night club ) where they love football saturday night...club not realised England friendly on so might get away fully paid up an hour after I start :-)

bwfcforever
06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
nice one !

hey hope alls well & good with you & your over the recent dissappointments :blue:

memyselfani
06-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Gonna take a while for that one to sink in mate...still cant believe it now

One shot on target ????? Can only blame ourselves really ...should have killed em long before that

bwfcforever
06-06-2014, 05:30 PM
eye mate :blue:

i must admit that the longer the game went on i could see QPR bagging one :blue: :blue:

however , your lads must be the ( if not one of em ) favs to win it outright next season

have a nice summer & forget it mate

jiltedjohn
07-06-2014, 04:33 PM
It was like a summers day this morning but p*ssing down now, meant to be going to the racing at Scone tomorrow, might give it a miss.

jiltedjohn
08-06-2014, 08:51 AM
I'm off to races - giddy up.

TundraWolf
08-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Two weeks ago a friend who has a large collection of DVDs lent us ten...all Clint Eastwood. We watched them and Friday he gave us about eight more, nice way to spend the time, curl up in bed in the evening and watch Dirty Harry and Spaghetti Westerns. Last night we watched the Jesse James movie starring Brad Pitt, who knows this evening!?

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 05:37 PM
I'm off to races - giddy up.

It was pouring down, on the plus side I didn't lose much money as I sat under canvas and got drunk and missed most of the racing. :D

Today started off sunny but ended up wet, wet, wet. :/

memyselfani
10-06-2014, 05:05 PM
eye mate :blue:

i must admit that the longer the game went on i could see QPR bagging one :blue: :blue:

however , your lads must be the ( if not one of em ) favs to win it outright next season

have a nice summer & forget it mate

Forget what ???