PDA

View Full Version : So it Begins

tazzydjr
07-06-2014, 10:42 AM
As predicted just before my unlawful ban the keyboard warriors of #DotCom are causing a divide in the fanbase came alot earlier than i expected i'm sure certain people will have been told about the calling and who the guilty parties actually are coming out with this stuff

UP THE DALE

WERE NOT ALL IDIOTS - view external link (http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/114718/page:4/#90)

alfinyalcabo
07-06-2014, 11:56 AM
this forum is the footymad equivilant of football hooliganism with words.. :P ..

chalky-ncfc
07-06-2014, 12:28 PM
This is the wrong board to complain about calling...XD

tazzydjr
07-06-2014, 12:33 PM

Apart from the orginal person in question they basically insulting people they don't know a thing about causing an divide in the fanbase as far as i know were a group of lad who drinks together in the social club who occasionally stalked by the OB

I suggest some of these #DotCom Warriors to pop down sometime and see that some of these people they are insulting are so of their very own diehard fans who enjoying drinking in a brotherhood B)

UP THE DALE

ThisTimeNextYear
07-06-2014, 01:37 PM
The fella is not coming across so well though Tazzy, tbf.

Markovitch
07-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Are you sponsored by Pakistan? Dingdang (who calls a kid that?)has Pakistan on his shirt. That's terrorism not hooliganism. You can be held indefinitely for that.

kel_
07-06-2014, 02:31 PM

Apart from the orginal person in question they basically insulting people they don't know a thing about causing an divide in the fanbase as far as i know were a group of lad who drinks together in the social club who occasionally stalked by the OB

I suggest some of these #DotCom Warriors to pop down sometime and see that some of these people they are insulting are so of their very own diehard fans who enjoying drinking in a brotherhood B)

UP THE DALE[/quote]

Hey Tazzy lad, I know off of an group of diehards who all drank together too who were targeted on #dotcom by an group of supporters. They went lurking on other bourds to see what they said and then reported back to #dotcom to get them scopped off of the trust bourd.

Wrong innit?

moorlad
07-06-2014, 03:23 PM

UP THE DALE[/quote]

Hey Tazzy lad, I know off of an group of diehards who all drank together too who were targeted on #dotcom by an group of supporters. They went lurking on other bourds to see what they said and then reported back to #dotcom to get them scopped off of the trust bourd.

Wrong innit?[/quote]

Arf.

Rab_The_Ger
07-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Keep the chin up Tazzy Lad, take a screenshot and go to the police. Even better just sling them a deafie as they say up here.

521buc
07-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Tazzy just post on here and the Scotland board where you would be most welcome..

tazzydjr
07-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Tazzy just post on here and the Scotland board where you would be most welcome..

i do post on here in rush to get back there end of the day its their loss in the first place atleast i can now do my reviews through wordpress and still access other sites for info and advice were to drink and stuff

not really missing much not even bothered about their gang but when it comes to insulting close friends of mine that's an different story no doubt there would of been one or two spy's over today

they need to start getting facts right before looking for causing an divide in our fanbase

tazzydjr
07-06-2014, 06:52 PM
The fella is not coming across so well though Tazzy, tbf.

I wasn't referring to the fella i were referring them insulting our band of brothers when I've drank with them this season been no trouble from what I've seen mostly banter but even some of them over there insulting their own have banter on the away days not that they take it afterwards from opposition hence me using the words warriors but i cant feel that thread having repercussions and causing an massive divide amongst people over an ****ing Channel 5 Documentary which will be taken out of context without a doubt

chalky-ncfc
07-06-2014, 07:03 PM
I wouldnt take it to heart too much tazzy...

There are people who fell out with each other over the miners strike back in the 80`s and they still do not sit near each other at The City Ground or Meadow Lane...

tazzydjr
07-06-2014, 07:31 PM
I wouldnt take it to heart too much tazzy...

There are people who fell out with each other over the miners strike back in the 80`s and they still do not sit near each other at The City Ground or Meadow Lane...

True but why would forest and county fans sit together in first place but saying thayt they've probably got reversible shirts your neck off the woods doubt many people in Notts can afford Forest Away Day's in Championship

But i do get your point Chalky