PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool are you out there?

dazzyo-villa
07-06-2014, 10:09 PM
You came you said hello, by the time I said hello you've disappeared into the abyss..:O ;)

Anyway wanted to say.. Victoria park?

Can't wait, this is gonna be the first night in 6 1/2 years that me and my lass have had without my lad, good old sister :)

Eez eh is a top top song, a real get up and have it song..

Anyway buddy hope you see this and hope your well.

Mad dazzy out :)

blackpoolvillain
11-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Ello mate, I drift in and out...

Such a hard decision had to be made:

Kasabian vs libertines/pogues/view/enemy/rifles

Kasabian came off second best so July 5th I'm off to see Libs etc in Hyde park... I was devastated to give my Kasabian ticket up mate, a decision I didn't take lightly...

That's gonna be some gig Kasabian at home, let me tell ya!

Ill pop on here soon again mate

NuclearDevice
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Hiya Dazzy

Noticed that Villa are playing Mansfield away in a friendly in July, which I think is your neck of the woods.

Maybe you should get in touch with villa to see if your lad could be a mascot. Reckon he'd love it, as would his dad :D

dazzyo-villa
17-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Ello mate, I drift in and out...

Such a hard decision had to be made:

Kasabian vs libertines/pogues/view/enemy/rifles

Kasabian came off second best so July 5th I'm off to see Libs etc in Hyde park... I was devastated to give my Kasabian ticket up mate, a decision I didn't take lightly...

That's gonna be some gig Kasabian at home, let me tell ya!

Ill pop on here soon again mate

Ah shame that but the libs gig will be a cracker too I'm sure.. My niece and her boyfriend are off to that..

Can't wait now, I'm loving the new album, very good..

What's the score at big gigs of late pal regarding the filling your pint glass with pee and chucking it? My niece was saying she got covered the other week >:( can't stand this craze ffs, hope its not bad on saturday.

Take it easy buddy

dazzyo-villa
17-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Hiya Dazzy

Noticed that Villa are playing Mansfield away in a friendly in July, which I think is your neck of the woods.

Maybe you should get in touch with villa to see if your lad could be a mascot. Reckon he'd love it, as would his dad :D

Yes I'm gonna take him along to this game nuc but not so sure about the mascot bit.. He's a naughty little **** mate, I've had to give him a week football ban after his behaviour last night at football. Hanging off the goals, kicking the ball away when it was there kick off, dragging there players to the ground XD :blue:

A real handful at the moment.

MissWinnie
18-06-2014, 05:55 AM
Hiya Dazzy

Hanging off the goals, kicking the ball away when it was there kick off, dragging there players to the ground XD :blue:

quote]

Dazzy, I shouldn't laugh, but XD

dazzyo-villa
20-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Umm cheers Winnie ;)

Well he's had football taken away this week as a punishment although soft dad here let him watch the football last night.