PDA

View Full Version : Same old England

lazaat
07-06-2014, 11:36 PM
We played our first choice 11 against 10 men Honduras and could only draw 0-0, i think we will struggle to get out of the group. Honduras were dirty B@$tards and why the ref didn't send of the guy who kicked the ball into Sturridge while he was down only he knows? We had plenty of possession but didnt seem to have a clue up front. Johnson at right back was useless again, all he ever seems to do is play the ball back, surely there must be a better English right back than him?

Oldtimeram
08-06-2014, 12:19 AM
I do not watch the crap that is England!!

Altobelli
08-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Same old crap from the pundits and commentary team also Lawrie, crap chat all the way through the program with crap football also on show, you can thank a p!ss poor and greedy FA for that tosh backed by SKY.

300 thousand pounds a WEEK for Rooney, he's not even a world class player in my eyes.

Well done the FA, you have devalued the FA Cup, made a joke of our domestic leagues, priced working class folk out of going to Football games, watched certain lower league clubs go bust while the top cream of the Premiership get richer while filling the lining of the FA's pockets, culminating in our International side being at the butt of jokes from abroad and indeed home supporters.

And the answer from the FA, a B team that will bring home grown players through the ranks quicker/better, WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX !

A "B" TEAM REMEDY FROM A "B" TEAM SET UP >:(

A better right back than Johnson ? One at Burnley called Trippier, He's maybe just behind Johnson at the moment but at least he knows how t

alfinyalcabo
08-06-2014, 09:32 AM
We are now minnows of the footballing world and like Rammy i too wont be watching the charade that is known as the World cup,run by the most bent people in the world.. QATAR being a prime example of their greedyness.. >:(

gaz1959
08-06-2014, 11:11 AM
I thought we played better than expected, Johnson is the weak link tho

It is all set for a great victory over the Italians now

BTW WOP means With Out Passport as the Iti's came over here without them just after the WWII

sadlad
09-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Bring on Saturday.

We'll be alright on the night! ;D