PDA

View Full Version : B'stard

jiltedjohn
09-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Rik Mayall has died aged 56. :O

harlow_yid
09-06-2014, 06:30 PM
guy was a genius, funny, witty, friendly and to top it off a Harlow boy.

C+P from ITV news

Actor and comedian Adrian Edmondson has paid tribute to his late friend Rik Mayall. The pair worked together on The Young Ones and Bottom. Mayall, who was 56 was found dead at his London home earlier today.

He said:

"There were times when Rik and I were writing together when we almost died laughing. They were some of the most carefree stupid days I ever had, and I feel privileged to have shared them with him. And now he's died for real. Without me. Selfish b*****d. - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFQTcluz8M)

Acido
09-06-2014, 07:20 PM
guy was a genius, funny, witty, friendly and to top it off a Harlow boy.

C+P from ITV news

Actor and comedian Adrian Edmondson has paid tribute to his late friend Rik Mayall. The pair worked together on The Young Ones and Bottom. Mayall, who was 56 was found dead at his London home earlier today.

He said:

"There were times when Rik and I were writing together when we almost died laughing. They were some of the most carefree stupid days I ever had, and I feel privileged to have shared them with him. And now he's died for real. Without me. Selfish b*****d.

Nice one Ade, I bet Rik would be laughing at those comments right now (if he could) :)