PDA

View Full Version : Takeover Completed!!!!

Owler
10-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Hafiz Mammadov is the new owner of #SWFC. He said: "I am immensely pleased and proud to have agreed a deal to buy this wonderful club."

awayowl
10-06-2014, 05:11 PM
So he should be, lol, HE knows we are massive.

braggyowl
10-06-2014, 06:10 PM
We are MASSIVER now. XD

Ginger_Potts
10-06-2014, 06:16 PM
More Massive than ever before. :D .

Ginger_Potts
10-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Fecking Gigantically Massive.

braggyowl
10-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Fecking humengous! XD XD

braggyowl
10-06-2014, 06:30 PM
[quote="Owler"[/quote]

Sound news.

Saw owd shaz Sunday dinner mate, told me you'd been poorly...

Hope you're on the mend Owler. :)

Owler
10-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Milan interview on takeover... - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb4QvBQUMaM)

Owler
10-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Rob Staton [!]8207;@robstaton
Milan Mandaric says he will remain as Chairman at #SWFC working with Hafiz Mammadov.

aussieowl
10-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Take Us Bak Ome...XD

Rev72
11-06-2014, 12:28 PM
I bet this has gone down well with the blade fans XD

micklyons1hardbstd
11-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Notable by their abscence...Busy clutching at those straws regarding Azerbaijan's human rights record or the Hillsborough disaster...There can't be many straws left. :O They're hurting! XD UTO

braggyowl
11-06-2014, 12:41 PM

Fck em Rev. XD

braggyowl
11-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Notable by their abscence...Busy clutching at those straws regarding Azerbaijan's human rights record or the Hillsborough disaster...There can't be many straws left. :O They're hurting! XD UTO

Hurting and squealing Mick by the looks of it on their board...Awww bless em...:P

Rev72
11-06-2014, 02:39 PM

Fck em Rev. XD[/quote]

B)

I bet you dont see nasty katch on here for a while now XD XD XD

braggyowl
11-06-2014, 02:42 PM
The plonker has just posted on another thread Rev...it's really hurting him..He's trying to squirm his way out of it by saying it's all gonna go t!ts up for us but you can just about hear the jealousy oozing out of him...Poor little piggy. :D

Rev72
11-06-2014, 03:09 PM
The plonker has just posted on another thread Rev...it's really hurting him..He's trying to squirm his way out of it by saying it's all gonna go t!ts up for us but you can just about hear the jealousy oozing out of him...Poor little piggy. :D

Hmmm..he said more or less the same when we were taken over by Cellino XD XD XD

JEALOUSY...can be a real BITCH eh braggy XD XD XD

braggyowl
11-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Too true Rev...He thinks he's so cool when he comes on here...But everyone can see he's just showing himself up..XD

He's done it time and time again..This is really hurting him and other pigs on their board.

i'm not expecting millions thrown at us..Far from it...It's just nice to have a bit of stability at last...But the very fact we've been taken over infuriates katch..And it shows with every jealous post he makes.

Lovin it. :)

SilverTop60
11-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Gotta be honest, as a Donny fan I am jealous. You get a great deal like this an all we get is a big girl's blouse in Louis Tomlinson jerking us around with a stalled takeover deal. I suspect I will spend more time next season at Hillsborough than the Keepmoat.

I really hope you have a great season. Good luck guys.

micklyons1hardbstd
11-06-2014, 04:17 PM

Hurting and squealing Mick by the looks of it on their board...Awww bless em...:P[/quote] You must be mistaken braggy...They don't care about us...I know, because they say so! :O

blades58
11-06-2014, 05:50 PM
kin ell, it's unusually busy on here.

Somat gone off? :?

Here's a begrudging well done. But that's all yer gerrin XD

Bluestripe
11-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Ta B58...looks like football in Sheffield is on the up!

Owler
11-06-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm looking forward to next season now.

Was a little worried after the way we played in last few games plus a lack of transfer activity since season ended.

We should see a few recruits now, 2 or 3 central defenders are first priority, a top class midfielder to play along side Kieran Lee and probably a wide player and a striker.

Ginger_Potts
11-06-2014, 07:33 PM
All I can hear is Piglet's squealing...
Hic.
Still celebrating...

Rev72
11-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Too true Rev...He thinks he's so cool when he comes on here...But everyone can see he's just showing himself up..XD

He's done it time and time again..This is really hurting him and other pigs on their board.

i'm not expecting millions thrown at us..Far from it...It's just nice to have a bit of stability at last...But the very fact we've been taken over infuriates katch..And it shows with every jealous post he makes.

Lovin it. :)

Poor old katch..I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest :O XD like feck I do XD XD XD

Thats it braggy..I feel the same about our new owner,just gives us some stability rather than the other 2 hats who have just milked us for all they can..bastuds >:(

Fingers crossed the big 2 in yorkshire are back in the prem soon eh pal B)

Katchouro
11-06-2014, 07:51 PM
You seem to have me on the brain Rev.

There's more important things for you to do, like being West Yarkshire's answer to Paul Kersey.

In reality the last Yorkshire side (Dull aren't Yorkshire) to be in the top flight were, that's right United. And I'd fancy our chances to be back there before either of you. You're an Italian and a Turk's whore, at least we have the McCabe's providing the local soul of the club. B)

Keep dreaming girls.

Rev72
11-06-2014, 07:58 PM

There's more important things for you to do, like being West Yarkshire's answer to Paul Kersey.

In reality the last Yorkshire side (Dull aren't Yorkshire) to be in the top flight were, that's right United. And I'd fancy our chances to be back there before either of you. You're an Italian and a Turk's whore, at least we have the McCabe's providing the local soul of the club. B)

Keep dreaming girls.

Dont flatter yourself katch ;)

Me and braggy just like to take the p1ss out of you XD XD XD

Poor old Katch XD XD XD

Was hoping both the Leeds and the owls would go under XD XD XD

Aint life a BITCH eh katch XD XD XD

Enjoy league 1...AGAIN XD XD XD XD XD

blades58
11-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Ta B58...looks like football in Sheffield is on the up!

I hope so

As much as I hate sitting through a Sheffield derby, nowt beats one when in the top flight

Perhaps one day in the not too distant future, it may happen

Long way off tho, especially for us

Katchouro
11-06-2014, 08:11 PM

And here's me thinking it was just an excuse for you two to enjoy some steamy online manlove with each other. Bragsters cheating on you though fella, he's got two Millers on the go.

Bowchickawowwow ;)

And of course I'll enjoy Division One next season, the Blades are in it ... which makes it the star attraction for me.

Gearing up to be a good season for the Blades annall.

micklyons1hardbstd
11-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Ooooh' yer bitch..Doesn't take a spiritualist to sense her pain...Keep clutchin'...Your worst nightmare has happened...GEROVERIT! :O

braggyowl
12-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Gotta be honest, as a Donny fan I am jealous. You get a great deal like this an all we get is a big girl's blouse in Louis Tomlinson jerking us around with a stalled takeover deal. I suspect I will spend more time next season at Hillsborough than the Keepmoat.

I really hope you have a great season. Good luck guys.

You'll be ok ST...He might be like Katch, a bit of a big girls blouse, but at least he's showing some passion..And more to the point, he's loaded.

All the best for this coming season mate. :)

braggyowl
12-06-2014, 09:26 AM

Keep dreaming girls.

Dont flatter yourself katch ;)

Poor old Katch XD XD XD

Was hoping both the Leeds and the owls would go under XD XD XD

Aint life a BITCH eh katch XD XD XD

Enjoy league 1...AGAIN XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

He's still hurting Rev...Big time. >;)

braggyowl
12-06-2014, 09:27 AM
kin ell, it's unusually busy on here.

Somat gone off? :?

Here's a begrudging well done. But that's all yer gerrin XD

Nice one 58. :)

crashbang
30-06-2014, 06:56 PM
[no body] - view external link (http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/06/27/uk-soccer-france-lens-idUKKBN0F20Y620140627?feedType=RSS&feedName=sportsNews)

Kimjongun
30-06-2014, 08:27 PM
http://oneibiza.co.uk/

aussieowl
30-06-2014, 11:22 PM
http://oneibiza.co.uk/

Like I said...you've got it real bad.

Rotherhamowl10
03-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Looks like a lot of people have gone to the trouble of creating a new account to post their doubts about the takeover.

Why do you need a disguise?

aussieowl
03-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Looks like a lot of people have gone to the trouble of creating a new account to post their doubts about the takeover.

Why do you need a disguise?

Embarrassment is my guess.

GHO
04-07-2014, 07:23 AM
According to the chairman in his latest interview, the delay is because it's difficult to get information from someone who isn't here.

Denabyblade1987
04-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Well well well...

braggyowl
04-09-2014, 03:45 PM
How long did it take you to dig that one up?

If you're on here to take the p!ss...Don't bother mate...We aint gonna lose no sleep over it. :)

hirstyboywonder
04-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Well well well...

Thanks for the input.

We will just have to continue for now as we have done previously under Milan, building on our promotion from League One, which seems a while ago now, to become an accomplished Championship club.

In comparison, your ownership restructure actually went through over a year ago now. Maybe it will be the next transfer window that the 'game changing think Liverpool' investment will take place...

micklyons1hardbstd
05-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Scared to death of the MASSIVE coming into big money...So consumed with big brother envy, that they are glad of the Mammadov fiasco hitting the skids...Even though any sensible pig would be gutted that we dodged that bullet...Try and enjoy league 1 again, the best you can...Must be difficult when you are preoccupied with events at s6...If in doubt..employ a rapist...Won't do you any good mind...You see its a "MASSIVE" thing...We WILL get there..But thats something for you to sweat on...We'll give a sh!t when it happens...Thats the difference...Go ponder!;D

FATTYFOULKE
05-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Gotta say, although I don't normally post on dead sites like this, it is effing hilarious reading your comments before and after the event XD . And that includes the weeds fan of course XD

Just how stupid do you all feel now? Complete and utter effwits the lot of you XD

Thanks for giving us all such a big belly laugh though, don't know what we'd do without you XD XD XD

Katchouro
05-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Comedy gold. XD

So delicious I can't believe it's not fattening.

Poor old Rov's made a MASSIVE tit of him sen, and that's not 'tongue-in-cheek'.

Give us a wave Rov.

Bluestripe
06-09-2014, 09:05 AM
You're blind if you think the shenanigans around mammadov trying to buy wednesday approaches or compares to the deceit mccabe and your prince have dished up to blades during the past year.
Saudi prince arrives...sheff utd talk about carpetbaggers chasing the prince's millions..."best to avoid this transfer window"- the deceit begins.
How much of that eagerly anticipated activity happen in Jan 14 window...as per "think liverpool, not man city"?
This summer you sell mcguire and unlike rovrum (who without a prince did what you should have done last year), you didn't secure key player targets by close of window.
Are you saying you're happy with progress a year in??

Depressing though it was to hear we didn't have the investment, it looks increasingly like it would have come with plenty of baggage, so not toooo much anguish XD
If Mandaric does get it sorted, mammadov will be a distant memory for all...except s2

hirstyboywonder
06-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Gotta say, although I don't normally post on dead sites like this, it is effing hilarious reading your comments before and after the event XD . And that includes the weeds fan of course XD

Just how stupid do you all feel now? Complete and utter effwits the lot of you XD

Thanks for giving us all such a big belly laugh though, don't know what we'd do without you XD XD XD

Do you find this more or less amusing than 4 seasons and counting in division 3.

Where would I rather be:

In the Championship having suffered a failed takeover but still led by the man who got us out and has kept us out of the third division.

OR

In League One, over a year on since a 'successful' takeover which promised 20 millions pounds investment in 2 years but has so far deliverd ????. Supporting a team which prior to the 'successful' takeover had finished in the play-offs and following the takeover failed to make the play-offs.

Oh how you must laugh.

braggyowl
06-09-2014, 02:39 PM

Yeah, it will be a big belly laugh where you're concerned yer fat B@stard! XD

Rotherhamowl10
06-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Comedy gold. XD

So delicious I can't believe it's not fattening.

Poor old Rov's made a MASSIVE tit of him sen, and that's not 'tongue-in-cheek'.

Give us a wave Rov.

Coming from someone who claimed the takeover would be a 'distraction to the squad':?

Come on Katch, I know you're still hurting for making a fool of yourself in the Palmer thread and you're trying your best to seek revenge, but you can do better than this.

As I said, if the takeover doesn't happen we carry on as normal. And normal is not looking too bad at the minute.

banno
06-09-2014, 11:12 PM
the porkers get so involved in the boardroom games at bumhole lane they forget that its what happens on the green bit in front of the stands that matter.
our time will come, in the meantime don't worry about us, we're doing ok at the moment.

i'm wondering how things will be at the sty should they be spending another season in the 3rd tier. the fickle fu**ers are already having a pop at young clough :)

Sheffields number 1 , THE WEDNESDAY of course!!

Katchouro
07-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Rov upping the weirdness yet again - now babbling about 'revenge'!

Rov, man up - you were adamant the takeover would happen, you were shaking your pom poms on here like no one else. Now granted, you had a bum steer from the Serb pensioner but you still made a clown of yourself.

I want to move on, you want to move on - so pull your trousers up, stop slouching and admit you got it wrong! Spectacularly wrong! Now I'll waive the apology you owe me but surely to your fellow Owl, GHO you owe a grovelling apology.

He was correct every step of the way, you were deluded every step of the way.

Make it right Rov, do the right thing and try and claw back a tiny bit of credibility for yourself. ;)

banno
07-09-2014, 11:28 AM

Rov, man up - you were adamant the takeover would happen, you were shaking your pom poms on here like no one else. Now granted, you had a bum steer from the Serb pensioner but you still made a clown of yourself.

I want to move on, you want to move on - so pull your trousers up, stop slouching and admit you got it wrong! Spectacularly wrong! Now I'll waive the apology you owe me but surely to your fellow Owl, GHO you owe a grovelling apology.

Make it right Rov, do the right thing and try and claw back a tiny bit of credibility for yourself. ;)

so you have to apologise every time you get something wrong?
i think we're all waiting for a couple off the goalpost moving porker :O

Rotherhamowl10
08-09-2014, 11:57 AM

How do you make a clown of yourself for believing a takeover (which was announced on the official site) would happen?

It was a 50/50 chance to make a call on the takeover - hardly getting it 'correct every step of the way'. Unfortunatel

Rev72
11-09-2014, 12:33 PM

Hey you..yes you..fat flucker..put thee cream bun down and listen to the Rev.

Given the horrible bile that katch has slung my way regarding the Leeds I thought it was only fair to help inflict a bit of pain his way.

And lets be honest here..you lot were absolutely sh1tting yer pants at the thought of the owls been taken over.

Enjoy yer bit of fun fat boy..and enjoy league 1 for many seasons to come.

Katchouro
11-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Given the horrible bile that katch has slung my way regarding the Leeds I thought it was only fair to help inflict a bit of pain his way.

Eh? I've had more pain cutting my toe nails than you've provided me Rev.

THE BLADES = Brief disappointments yes - pain, never. If football is providing pain in your life you're doing it wrong. (although reading my cyber friend rotherhamowl's posts of late has been like passing a kidney stone.)

ps - I meant every word about Leeds United 2007 folding.:) Orrible club.

Rev72
12-09-2014, 09:30 AM
You never heard of tongue in cheek comments Katch?

I don't feel pain at all..massive disappointments yes but never pain ;)

As for you and your vile comments about my club XD XD XD

Nasty little man. :)

SallyKate
12-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Personally I wouldn't want ANY club to go out of business or be closed down. Football's for the fans and I've always found the City of Leeds, and its people, to be decent folk - just like most football fans are too.

Like I've said before I don't understand why people should level hate at something as relativity trivial in life as a football team. Yes I adore the Wednesday - as do fans of their own team - but why that should equate in to hating others simply because they attach their allegiance to other colours is beyond me.

Wanting teams to do slightly worse than your own is natural; wanting them to go out of existence is perhaps more enlightening regarding the mindset of the holder of that opinion.

As for on the field I would hope we could beat Leeds 6 - 0 every time - (even 8 - 0 sometimes) what Wednesday - ite wouldn't. But as for their fans, and their club, long may they exist and The Owls be able to play them in the true spirit of the game; football's a game not a war. And it

micklyons1hardbstd
12-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Grass is green..pigs are bitter..What can you do?..Never been right since his b!tch left him...KATCH N' THAI 4 EVA :heart: