PDA

View Full Version : royal mail shares

cpw_cpw
10-06-2014, 05:05 PM
dividend due next month.

a whopping 30 quid.

jiltedjohn
10-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Sold on the cheap by the Tories, the plebs have been robbed again by the 'wealthy'.

harlow_yid
11-06-2014, 12:10 PM
You saying CPW is a tory? any one could of applied for the shares. some ordinary people have done well out of this. Might be wrong but workers at RM got shares so done well out of this.

davee59
11-06-2014, 12:15 PM
dividend due next month.

a whopping 30 quid.

i suppose the cheque is in the post! ;D

jiltedjohn
11-06-2014, 12:24 PM
You saying CPW is a tory? any one could of applied for the shares. some ordinary people have done well out of this. Might be wrong but workers at RM got shares so done well out of this.

I said the government sold it on the cheap, like most things governments do, they make sure the plebs get a little slice of the cake to keep them quiet. while it's the major capitalist players who make the big bucks.
I bought some stamps the other, I was shocked at the price. >:(

ps - why shouldn't the taxpayers get free shares.

cpw_cpw
11-06-2014, 03:17 PM
i was against the privatisation, but bought some. it was obvious they were being sold cheap.

and it was a lib dem (cable) who was responsible for the pricing, jj. libs just as bad the tories.

the dividend isn't great but the capital gains aren't bad.

alfinyalcabo
11-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Both me and my missus bought the minimum amount of shares and sold them for a profit of £800.00p..never look a gift horse in the mouth.especially if you have to rely on the state pension to survive..B)

jiltedjohn
11-06-2014, 03:49 PM
The government done the British people out of MILLIONS by getting the share price wrong, ALL the people involved in the fixing of the share price should be sacked.

UBUNTU

jiltedjohn
17-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Posted a letter this morning, there is only one collection from the box a day 6pm, I remember there used to be a mid-day collection as well. The price of stamps keeps going up and the PO does less and less work, I suppose it's good for profit.