PDA

View Full Version : Myrie-Williams

fletcher9
11-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Good start to the team strengthening. Should provide the pace we lacked last season apart from Hakeeb's cameo appearances. A goal threat from out wide is also a bonus. At 26 years of age we should be getting him in his prime.

Looks a very confident penalty taker too.

hes_a_sad_apple
11-06-2014, 09:33 PM
who ya talkin to nobodys here

fletcher9
12-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the visit. Just when I was getting lonely.

fletcher9
12-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Might as well get this in early.

I'm convinced Myrie-Williams is a good signing and will strengthen the squad. He is also a typical Div 1 winger who will blow hot and cold. Some days he will be unplayable others just not with it. It's exactly what you'd expect at this level. If he was consistently brilliant he'd be in Brazil now not signing for us.

This is aimed at the idiots around me at Glanford Park who if true to form will be screaming at Wilcox to get him off the pitch if he loses possession in his first couple of attempts to beat his man on his debut.
Then they will moan because too many of the team play the negative easy ball or the hoof and hope.

Just saying.

hes_a_sad_apple
13-06-2014, 04:39 PM
well he will be a great signing scoring lots of goals from the wing and getting loads of assists running back to defend as well going up for corners and taking pens swapping wings every 20 mins and getting stuck in not worrying if he gets injured because scunny his his team and he will give his all for the club making sure he becomes a fans fav and russ willcoxs main man ,oh and by the way fletchy we can all write ****** like you if you want but I much prefer looking on a decent board and not on a quiet one like this ,hellooooo is there anybody here