PDA

View Full Version : Mildew

Floppy_funbags
11-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Is he your older brother tazzy lad? What a sorry bunch of scrotey bellends. Hope you Ragdale boys are proud off of your new TV starlets. Mahooosive geet arfs.

kel_
12-06-2014, 07:12 AM
I'd be ASHAMED if I were an Rochdale fan.

THUGS

Nevermore666
12-06-2014, 07:16 AM
I would be ashamed if I were from Roachdale or had ever visited the place.

ThisTimeNextYear
12-06-2014, 07:34 AM
I see they* fillumed it in clique central. They weren't drinking Black Sheep or throughing up in the bogs or owt. Lovely, intellegent lads. Especially the chap with 9 kids. He were right clever.

kel_
12-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Arfed when they* said it were their* local. Never seen them in there in me life.

Gannin off of Mongbook the landlady isert too happy as channel 5 aksed to hire an room but didert say why. Bit naughty tbf.

John_Ridley
12-06-2014, 07:47 AM
How often are you in there kel?

kel_
12-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Not as often as I used to gan but still know who the regualrs are. The landlady has never seen them either tbf.

ThisTimeNextYear
12-06-2014, 07:55 AM
'The coppers aren't ****ing gonna stop me going down Newport to watch us win the championship, they ****ing aren't'

Later...

'Im not going, the coppers rung me up this morning and said I shouldn't go

Geet ****ing arfs

kel_
12-06-2014, 07:58 AM
As I've told you previously ttn, this mong was in the sandy at the 5-4 game against York which was his first game back after a ban. He tried to intimidate anybody around him who didn't join in with his pisssed up songs/rambling, but his finest moment was running on the pitch to celebrate an gorl.

He was then immediately banned again. Kind off of sums up his intelligence tbf.

moorlad
12-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Of I missed summat?

moorlad
12-06-2014, 08:02 AM
An ban, to be fair.

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 08:27 AM
I'm watching it at the mo.

I now know what the CF on Tazzy's flag is for.

tazzydjr
12-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Is he your older brother tazzy lad? What a sorry bunch of scrotey bellends. Hope you Ragdale boys are proud off of your new TV starlets. Mahooosive geet arfs.

Only seen LD on 7 occasions none of the lads i know like him tbf

As for "Mildew" as you put he's the most sound lad you'd ever meet not how he were betrayed in the Documentary think C5 asked him to do that for their filming but why didn't they asked the likes of Bradford or Leeds maybe all the others told them were to go

But i still think there has been Massive Overreaction about the Documentary by our very own #DotCom Warriors does that make them just as bad as the "Hooligans" trying to turn people on each other?

There were nothing interesting about a fat Chester guy none of their proper fans like, Bristol City White Van Man with a catd after the devil's son and an Chelsea Guy going on about writing his 2nd book even getting commissioned a movie, also some

moorlad
12-06-2014, 08:29 AM
I'm watching it at the mo.

I now know what the CF on Tazzy's flag is for.

I of my own thoughts on that to be fair.

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 08:38 AM
****s Flag?

kel_
12-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Looks to me like those fans in Newport were INTENT on causing trouble.

SHAME ON THEM

Nevermore666
12-06-2014, 08:56 AM
I noticed Shane lived on his own.

tazzydjr
12-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Looks to me like those fans in Newport were INTENT on causing trouble.

SHAME ON THEM

There were no trouble whatsoever at Newport Away as nobody were dumb enough to enter the Riverside Pub in Newport and stuck to the Queens pretty sound people aswell even a Welsh Keith Hill lookalike

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 08:58 AM
For an rough and tough HOOLIE, Lee ofs an incredibly well colour coordinated lounge, even the tea cups of'd some green on them.

moorlad
12-06-2014, 09:00 AM
****s Flag?

Aye, that were my thought to be fair.

kel_
12-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Just because you didert see trouble, Tazzy lad, doesert mean it didert happen.

Looked to be hundreds off of HOOLIGANS to me

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 09:02 AM
The CF appears to of an Cockney chap in their firm, maybe he's an journo like McIntyre?

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 09:09 AM
The googles steam up..

Gert arfs.

kel_
12-06-2014, 09:10 AM
The CF appears to of an Cockney chap in their firm, maybe he's an journo like McIntyre?

Might of been an free transfer from Millwall.

NAWTY

chalky-ncfc
12-06-2014, 09:11 AM
I honestly couldnt take them seriously,when mildew and his mates decided that they was going to Newport,mildew came out of the pub and looked like he was ****ting it because there might be some fighting,and that was just after they had made the decision...

The part where one of them said that no copper was going to stop him watching Rochdale then didnt turn up was class though...

The Chester fan who spoke of Chesters connections to Ireland and Scotland was just plan embarrassing...

In parts it was almost a comedy send up of hooligans...

tazzydjr
12-06-2014, 09:12 AM

You wasn't even there or you'd of made my pictures there were hardly any Hooligans there just people celebrating us promoted in an foreign country it were an carnival atmosphere plus people are allowed to celebrate promotion we all not grumpy sods

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 09:14 AM

You wasn't even there or you'd of made my pictures there were hardly any Hooligans there just people celebrating us promoted in an foreign country it were an carnival atmosphere plus people are allowed to celebrate promotion we all not grumpy sods[/quote]

Is Judders in one off of your pictures?

You're right about Kel being an grumpy sod though.

chalky-ncfc
12-06-2014, 09:15 AM
The googles steam up..

Gert arfs.

That was a great bit,it was at that point that i decide they was complete nobheads...XD

moorlad
12-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Why is he called Mildew?

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Why is he called Mildew?

He looked an bit wet.

kel_
12-06-2014, 09:21 AM

You wasn't even there or you'd of made my pictures there were hardly any Hooligans there just people celebrating us promoted in an foreign country it were an carnival atmosphere plus people are allowed to celebrate promotion we all not grumpy sods[/quote]

So because there were no pictures of trouble taken by you there were no trouble?

I like your logic, Tazzy lad. Thought aboot making world peace a reality?

tazzydjr
12-06-2014, 09:24 AM

So because there were no pictures of trouble taken by you there were no trouble?

I like your logic, Tazzy lad. Thought aboot making world peace a reality?[/quote]

Hooliganism is an dying culture in this country think another reason that Documentary aired were to keep the OB in work

kel_
12-06-2014, 09:25 AM

I like your logic, Tazzy lad. Thought aboot making world peace a reality?[/quote]

Hooliganism is an dying culture in this country [/quote]

Do you think that's an bad thing, Tazzy lad?

tazzydjr
12-06-2014, 09:30 AM

Hooliganism is an dying culture in this country [/quote]

Do you think that's an bad thing, Tazzy lad?[/quote]

Nope not at all it'll mean some of these "Rough" places will be safe to drink in on Matchday

kel_
12-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Nice one. Why of you got CF on your flag?

tazzydjr
12-06-2014, 09:33 AM

1) The flag hasn't been made yet

2) As stated in the other post were band of brothers (an Brotherhood) who drink together like you get in them Uni Beta Club's

Nevermore666
12-06-2014, 09:37 AM

2) As stated in the other post were band of brothers (an Brotherhood) who drink together like you get in them Uni Beta Club's[/quote]

Don't tell em what it stands for use it the morra for ispy.

kel_
12-06-2014, 09:37 AM

2) As stated in the other post were band of brothers (an Brotherhood) who drink together like you get in them Uni Beta Club's[/quote]

Gotcha. Watch out for people trying to break up your band of brothers cos you drink together though. I of seen it happen.

Floppy_funbags
12-06-2014, 09:51 AM
Tbf my overall favourite bit were the EDL mongs having a toe to toe shouting war with them militant lezzers.

Isert nine kids about the norm in ragdale?

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 10:12 AM

1) Will the flag of CF on it when it's made?

2) Is the Band off of Brothers the CF then?

chalky-ncfc
12-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Whats with this Band Of Brothers then?...

I normally got to ground,have a couple of pints,watch the match then go home...

Are they Rochdale fans that was behind enemy lines in Iraq when they was in the army or summat?...

Pentridge
12-06-2014, 10:36 AM

1) Will the flag of CF on it when it's made?

2) Is the Band off of Brothers the CF then?[/quote]

Just in case Tazz lad missed it.

AndoverPFC
12-06-2014, 05:23 PM
I've never seen them in Clique HQ either.

What sort of is Mildew, hardly likely to strike fear into any one is it ffs.