PDA

View Full Version : Is this your mob Rammy ?

Altobelli
13-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Wanting McCormack ? - view external link (http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-receive-5m-bid-for-mccormack-from-rival-c)

Oldtimeram
13-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Link doesn't work, but yes I believe it is us

Altobelli
13-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Click the sport link and it will ;)

Oldtimeram
13-06-2014, 05:58 PM
George Thorne is our main target though

Altobelli
13-06-2014, 06:05 PM
I may be wrong but I think Thorne is on Burnley's radar also.

Oldtimeram
13-06-2014, 09:15 PM
You are probably right, although I know he wants to come to the Rams. However, a shot at the Premier League is a big temptation

RedBasie
14-06-2014, 10:37 AM
You are probably right, although I know he wants to come to the Rams. However, a shot at the Premier League is a big temptation

Players always say that. They don't want to narrow down their options by saying that they don't want to go anywhere. Although having said that, Guy Moussi did say "I've no wish to be rude, but I could never go to Derby." Nice of him to be polite about it.XD

alfinyalcabo
14-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Nice to see a NottS forest fan posting on here,im sure you will be keeping OTR on his toes.. B)

Oldtimeram
14-06-2014, 11:50 AM

Players always say that. They don't want to narrow down their options by saying that they don't want to go anywhere. Although having said that, Guy Moussi did say "I've no wish to be rude, but I could never go to Derby." Nice of him to be polite about it.XD[/quote]

Thank God he did say that. He would never have fitted in at Derby.

Hey, I am not sure I can cope with Tree posting on here all the time :( :/ :s