PDA

View Full Version : Invasion

lescand
14-06-2014, 07:23 AM
They have sent their one a€śmana€ť scout posting endlessly on here, now be prepared for the invasion of the rest of the a€śWee Williesa€ť

They will emphasise their scottishness by using words like a€śwouldnae, couldnae, Shouldnae,**** and Wee etc and referring to their masters as Engurland.

Such a bitter race...

:D :D

alfinyalcabo
14-06-2014, 08:28 AM
If we lose tonight,there will probably be more ******** on here than what attend that poor excuse of a derby they have up in Scothland..

I can just imagine them all,sat in their local doss houses(pubs) with their Italian scarves on and flags waving all joining at a pint of bitter with a whisky chaser. . Sad Jealous *****s..:)

If we win you wont see them for love nor money..XD :P

P.S. We must have a scottish moderator on this board as it wont spell "S.W.E.A.T.I.E.S." XD XD XD

Could it be JJ. ;D

jiltedjohn
14-06-2014, 08:42 AM
They have sent their one a€śmana€ť scout posting endlessly on here, now be prepared for the invasion of the rest of the a€śWee Williesa€ť

They will emphasise their scottishness by using words like a€śwouldnae, couldnae, Shouldnae,**** and Wee etc and referring to their masters as Engurland.

Such a bitter race...

you sound paranoid that your inferior little country is going to get humped.

lescand
15-06-2014, 07:28 AM
[quote="alfinyalcabo"]If we lose tonight,there will probably be more ******** on here than what attend that poor excuse of a derby they have up in Scothland..

I can just imagine them all,sat in their local doss houses(pubs) with their Italian scarves on and flags waving all joining at a pint of bitter with a whisky chaser. . Sad Jealous *****s..:)

If we win you wont see them for love nor money..XD :P

P.S. We must have a scottish moderator on this board as it wont spell "S.W.E.A.T.I.E.S." XD XD XD

I doubt it, most are illiterate :D

Sconemeister1314
16-06-2014, 12:52 PM
The Nigels are a Hoot XD XD XD XD XD

alfinyalcabo
16-06-2014, 05:25 PM

Such a bitter race...

you sound paranoid that your inferior little country is going to get humped.[/quote]

Pluckin hell JJ ...pot calling kettle springs to mind.. "Inferior little country" XD

jiltedjohn
16-06-2014, 09:51 PM
They have sent their one aiimanaii scout posting endlessly on here, now be prepared for the invasion of the rest of the aiiWee Williesaii

They will emphasise their scottishness by using words like aiiwouldnae, couldnae, Shouldnae,**** and Wee etc and referring to their masters as Engurland.

Such a bitter race...

you sound paranoid that your inferior little country is going to get humped.[/quote]

Pluckin hell JJ ...pot calling kettle springs to mind.. "Inferior little country" XD[/quote]

:? England is owned by the EU... deutschland deutshland uber alles and all that, once Scotland breaks free we will stand head and shoulders above your european state of a land.

jiltedjohn
17-06-2014, 10:32 PM
XD

You english *******s - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=550&fid=255&sty=1&act=1&mid=2111037090)