PDA

View Full Version : Fao Sir Brian Clough

RedBasie
14-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Sorry folks, but this board is vacant and not used at the moment, so I hope you don't mind. Leaving a post on here is rather like leaving the monolith on the Moon in 2001 A Space Odyssey, some day someone might read it. I would like to ask Sir Brian Clough whether my ban is permanent or will be lifted. Other Forest Moderators do have a tradition of giving posters a second chance, so it would be unfair if one such poster who's been on the Forest board for six years gets a life ban because of a chance encounter with yourself.

walkersh1
14-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Your banned XD

RedBasie
14-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Yeah, but it did attract the first response on this board for over a month, no bad thing.:P

TwoWrights2
16-06-2014, 08:01 PM
I still view on here every day. No bad thing you chaps signing Matty Fryatt, if he's fit I expect he'll score 15-20 goals next season. A natural goal-scorer, and I'd have liked him to stay with Hull. :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

RedBasie
17-06-2014, 08:10 AM
I still view on here every day. No bad thing you chaps signing Matty Fryatt, if he's fit I expect he'll score 15-20 goals next season. A natural goal-scorer, and I'd have liked him to stay with Hull. :)

Hi and thanks. Lee Peltier might also be joining us. What's your opinion of him? Best of luck in the Prem.:)

TwoWrights2
17-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Peltier eh, to use an old Hull word, bab! No, I don't mean the current use of the word. Of course he could have improved since he played for us, but when he did he did a very good impression of the invisible man. :)