PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the Tree Snatchers

Oldtimeram
14-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Basie, Awkwesasne, Sherwood, or whatever other alias you go by on different boards, you will be welcome to post on here (by me anyway), so long as you behave yourself and do not give me cause to dislike you, as has happened in the past on the Rams Board.

This board is different to most others as it is a multi club board where we all get along together, under the unwritten rules of being a BoB.

By the way, the jokes about Florist should be taken tongue in cheek, as I suspect you have already gathered by now.

I expect others to take you as they find you and in which case I hope we all get along swimmingly :D

RedBasie
14-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Basie, Awkwesasne, Sherwood, or whatever other alias you go by on different boards, you will be welcome to post on here (by me anyway), so long as you behave yourself and do not give me cause to dislike you, as has happened in the past on the Rams Board.

This board is different to most others as it is a multi club board where we all get along together, under the unwritten rules of being a BoB.

By the way, the jokes about Florist should be taken tongue in cheek, as I suspect you have already gathered by now.

I expect others to take you as they find you and in which case I hope we all get along swimmingly :D

That's fine by me. Just remember that if you banned on one board you're not necessarily banned on another.It just makes it more meaningful to have a sheep close by. I'm hardly likely to go on about Swindon like you do about the ****ty Ground. I dont know the place, but I have been to Ramsbury and Hungerford and they're fine

Oldtimeram
14-06-2014, 03:10 PM
For the record I live in Cheshire and nowhere near Swindon. Laz and Gaz are your men to tell you all about Swindon and the surrounding area. I only know Wanborough and the Shepherds Rest pub in that part of the world.

I have a sense of humour by the way Basie (auto text came up with Badie first time I typed your user...maybe that is more accurate) ;D

RedBasie
14-06-2014, 04:21 PM
For the record I live in Cheshire and nowhere near Swindon. Laz and Gaz are your men to tell you all about Swindon and the surrounding area. I only know Wanborough and the Shepherds Rest pub in that part of the world.

I have a sense of humour by the way Basie (auto text came up with Badie first time I typed your user...maybe that is more accurate) ;D

Why nearly a thousand posts on the Swindon board then and why a ram if you live in Cheshire.:?

Oldtimeram
14-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Why nearly a thousand posts on the Swindon Board?

Have you not read mine and others posts on here? That would explain why I have so many posts on here. It is immaterial that it happens to be the Swindon Board. As you are from Nottingham I guess I should forgive you for being a bit slow on the uptake ;D

Why a Ram living in Cheshire? People do move around with their work you know nowadays!! Gone are the days when every member of the family work and live in their home town all their life.

I am not sure if you are taking the p1ss or not yet? :/ :?

If you look at the post table you will see posters from the following clubs, all with 100s of posts each;

Burnley
Derby
Walsall
Millwall
Swindon
Sunderland
Blackburn

You can add to that, other posters from Leicester, Notts County (the real football team from Nottingham) Annan Athletic and Fulham.

There's your answer Basie/Awkwesasne/Sherwood etc etc

alfinyalcabo
14-06-2014, 06:59 PM
First and foremost,we all have one thing in common whichever team we support we have the banter without going over the top,just as it should be.

As you will have noticed with Rammys post that Burnley are the top of the table on here with the Bastids at the bottom... Nice one OTR..XD XD

Oldtimeram
14-06-2014, 08:10 PM
I should have put the Rams at the top XD

One thing is for sure I would never put the Trees above us ;D

Altobelli
14-06-2014, 08:18 PM
As you will have noticed with Rammys post that Burnley are the top of the table on here with the Bastids at the bottom... Nice one OTR..XD XD

Cracking post Alfin http://i45.tinypic.com/4v25qv.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/our6o8.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/scdr2b.jpg