PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye RVW

manatmat
16-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Are we all agreed that RVW must go? If you imagine Championship defenders with the build and tenacity of a Grant Holt, they will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing against him. I believe the young man is going to get crunched. Personally I would sell Hooper as well and use the money to get McCormack.This would give us four strikers including Becchio and Loza.

firstwizard
16-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Agreed, he has to go.>:(

Jaxon
16-06-2014, 07:18 PM
totally disagree with you both. RVW was playing for the first time in English football and in the Prem and with a team that was under the ruling of a useless and cowerdly manager who didnt know how to go out and play an attacking game. This is why Holt left us because the game plan was never set up for a striker dont know how your meant to score goals if all we do is play for the draw. I strongly believe that under Adams and his love of free flowing attacking football you will see a totally different player should he still be with us as with Hoops I think both have a hell of alot more to give and will romp the championship. For gods sake stop the bitching get behind our team and lets get back to the Prem... OTBC

Laurie
16-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Agreed, he has to go.>:(

Came over from the dark side (Pinkun) all welcome.

It looks as if NA is still in the market for another striker, Wilson from COV may be a target,so it's a safe bet there will be another addition before to long.

That being the case I can't see either Hooper, or RVW at Carrow come August, and TBH I will not loose any sleep if they booth go, in fact the sooner the better, only a couple of weeks before the players report back, be good to get things sorted, and start with a clean sheet. OTBC.

Laurie
16-06-2014, 09:55 PM
totally disagree with you both. RVW was playing for the first time in English football and in the Prem and with a team that was under the ruling of a useless and cowerdly manager who didnt know how to go out and play an attacking game. This is why Holt left us because the game plan was never set up for a striker dont know how your meant to score goals if all we do is play for the draw. I strongly believe that under Adams and his love of free flowing attacking football you will see a totally different player should he still be with us as with Hoops I think both have a hell of alot more to give and will romp the championship. For gods sake stop the bitching get behind our team and lets get back to the Prem... OTBC

Agree with your summing up of Hughton, not however with your take on our two expensive flops.

Ok we were never set up up attack, but I have never seen in all my years (and I do mean years)a more disinterested, sickly looking,

olano
22-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Totally disagree think he will be out best player next season if he stays (Him ore Ruddy)