PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
16-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi lads just moved house but will try and set up a leaderboard for the world cup games played so far asap.

kerry16
16-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Stressful time then hope it went well are you still in the same area? I could not get into the site yesterday anyone have the same trouble?

Almost sure I'm in 4th place

MickMillsMoustache
16-06-2014, 04:16 PM
...is it me you're looking for? XD

Yup, site was down, and there was me foolishly thinking they were going to iron out the problems, but NO!!!!, still effin cannot upload me avatar. This is the THIRD attempt to post this reply. What a load of wasters. >:(

So, fourth out of four - can't be bad. >:)

Oh dear, moving eh? Wouldn't want to do it now what with my advanced years and disabled wife!

Hope you are settling in nicely - didn't move too far?

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
16-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Stressful time then hope it went well are you still in the same area? I could not get into the site yesterday anyone have the same trouble?

Almost sure I'm in 4th place

Yeah very stressful , went well on the day though, only had a week to get out and get in the new place and have it all done which is no time really.I couldn't load the site yesterday until this afternoon , still problems within the site that need to be seen too.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
16-06-2014, 04:24 PM
...is it me you're looking for? XD

Yup, site was down, and there was me foolishly thinking they were going to iron out the problems, but NO!!!!, still effin cannot upload me avatar. This is the THIRD attempt to post this reply. What a load of wasters. >:(

So, fourth out of four - can't be bad. >:)

Oh dear, moving eh? Wouldn't want to do it now what with my advanced years and disabled wife!

Hope you are settling in nicely - didn't move too far?

I don't recommend moving MMM even at my age.
I never seen so much junk in my life XD
Yeah settled in quite well, only a few doors away from the father in law which i don't think is a bad thing YET ;). Nah same street about 30 houses up the road which made it easier as had removal people by the hour .