PDA

View Full Version : Benefits Britain

martinthemiller1968
16-06-2014, 03:02 PM
On channel 5 tonight Hope this is not going to be another show making out everyone on the dole is a scrounger and does not want to work.

rileyev
16-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Of course it will be Martin.Who wants to watch some nice clean respectable people going through a bit of a tough time, and needing some financial help just until they find work.

Much more entertaining to watch a family of chavs, smoking and drinking their benefits away. A few snotty nosed kids munching through daily takeaways or chicken dippers.

Chuck in a few dodgy looking foreigners, claiming benefits, robbing scrap metal to sell, and you have a winner.

jolly_roger
16-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Correct.

I saw the cameras in Eastwood.

ExeterMiller
16-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Not that 'top up' benefits to people who do work their nads off full time are costing the most or anything!

All because this 'great' country of ours cannot pay a cost of living wage because of the massive amounts of tax we have to pay, and get screwed over with fuel bills.

Hong Kong laugh at us - and their successful system was set up by a Scotsman!

millers08
16-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Having worked around South Yorkshire most of them don't want to work and are happy to do nothing and let the state pay for them !!!! a lot of fans of our own bang on about benefits on the supports club week in and week out !!!!

18MILLERS84
16-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Off topic, but back in November I had a brain op, this means I haven't had a wage but have had to manage on basic sick pay about £75 ( not 100% sure) back in May the 28th I had a second brain op, when I've been allowed out of hospital I was told I should have two pairs of surgical stocking but when I asked a nurse for a second pair I was told they are too expensive to let me have two pairs. On top of this I also have to suply my own medical dressings this is also costing me a small fortune ! It's not all about benefits . WHO SAYS THE NHS AINT GOING PRIVATE ??

jolly_roger
16-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Won't a prescriptions season ticket keep the costs down for you?

howdydoo
16-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Off topic, but back in November I had a brain op, this means I haven't had a wage but have had to manage on basic sick pay about £75 ( not 100% sure) back in May the 28th I had a second brain op, when I've been allowed out of hospital I was told I should have two pairs of surgical stocking but when I asked a nurse for a second pair I was told they are too expensive to let me have two pairs. On top of this I also have to suply my own medical dressings this is also costing me a small fortune ! It's not all about benefits . WHO SAYS THE NHS AINT GOING PRIVATE ??

I despair